• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

C4 Carbon Blade sellout!

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

SpearGear

FreeDiving Professional
Mar 1, 2006
Hi all,

I have quite an inventory of C4 fins that i am selling due to my discontinuing to offer these fins for sale in Australia.

Here is what i can do for you:

C4 flap 25 carbon (top of the line!): US$180 blades only including shipping to your door
C4 falcon 30 or 40 carbon: US$150 blades only including shipping to your door
C4 VTR 25 composite fin (best for general spearfishing use!): US$110 blades only including shipping to your door.

I also have one set of Falcon 30 blades that are second hand- have been used twice: $100 to your door

You wont get a better deal for better fins than this: C4 are the 'ferrari of spearfishing and freediving fins'

I am happy to ship anywhere in the world included in the price there.

If you have any questions, please let me know!

Attachments

• flapfalconvtr.jpg
    flapfalconvtr.jpg
    142.1 KB · Views: 192
Are these new?

I think that I'd like a pair of the VTR 25's . What the difference between those and the Falcon 25's?

Jon

I'm astonished. Cant' find them so cheap even here in Italy where those fins come from: in the cheapest store I know (in Tuscany), Vtr's stand at 140 euro + delivery expenses.
two questions:
-any warranty?
-do you also sell out c4 monoscocca guns at favour price? (please, say YES!)

Are those the total prices including shipping from Australia to the US?

Are they factory seconds and have any possible defects? It would suck to get a pair and have it split or crack on the first dive.

Jim

Hi,
Can I buy your second-hand C4 falcon 30 blades? Do they have any scratches?

How do I pay, etc.

Thanks,
Marcus

hi guys,

all but the VTR's are sold (i have 3 pairs of these left- be quick!)

The reason i am selling them so cheap and outside of Australia is this:

I was the Aussie importer of C4, but gave it up. I am also the Importer of Special fins which i am EXTREMELY impressed with. I want to sell these C4 fins outside of australia as the percentage of divers who are after carbon blades is so small i would virtually be doing myself out of most of the fin sales available until such a time in the future that customers want a new pair of fins... which could be a while!

All prices include freight anywhere in the world.

First to PM will buy!

Cheers

I also have one more pair of C4 carbon full fins (falcon 40) these come with Omer millenium foot pockets size 42-44. I am selling these for a mate of mine- they have been used for a couple of months and have surface scratching, but nothing deep enough to affect the fibres. Seller wants AUD$430 for them (US$315ish).

This is another great deal!

Hi Guys- only one set of VTR's left!

get in quick- 2 people already interested- first to organise payment will get them!

When will you be shipping paid blades? Will we get tracking number?

Alex

VTR's sold.

All blades have been shipped out- shipping will not get under way until monday due to weekend, but they are there ready! No tracking number available on regular airmail but expect delivery in 2 weeks. Cheers all

I have been informed that I have received my fins from Australia. Still haven't been able to check the package but will post as soon as I find out.

Hi Speargear,

Do you have a shop and which ciy is it or a website?
I'll be coming to Oz soon and might be after buying a set of long fins.

Are you selling any waterway bifins in Oz, they are the dogs bo**ocks in Europe, not sure how the specialfins are but their monofins aren't too bad.

Cheers mate, Golfinho!

Reactions: Bill
I have the C4 blades in my hand now, no problem with them, they are perfect. They are perfect and ready to go into the water latter today.

I'm leaving for a scouting trip today over the Pacific so the fins coudn't have gotten here at a better time.

Hey SpearGear I have a set of C4 Falcon 30's with Omer foot pockets. Do you have any 40 blades left?

To SpearGear... do you have any C4 for sell left? I would like to buy C4 VTR or C4 flap. Thank you for answer.

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT