• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

c4 mustang laces

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

monkeyhatfork

leaf game novice
May 31, 2007
I bought a new pair of pockets for my mustangs, wanted to go down a size, they came with no laces, cant use my old laces cause I cut off excess lenth after tying them so too short, not heard back from c4 yet about laces and there is no option for purchasing them on the website, does anyone know if this is a material obtainable from say a hardware store or other source? anyone know the tech specs on what the material is ?

I am sure you can probably substitute the laces with other kinds of rubber laces, but I have never tried that myself as my Mustang footpockets fit perfectly with 3mm socks and no laces.

However, if you don't want to go through the hassle of finding an equivalent type of lace, you can buy the original laces from the following Italian site:

Kit legacci Scarpe [C4] - 24.00Euro : Scubazar, Aquista qui la tua attrezzatura subacquea

Hope this helps.

Cheers,
Claudio

thanks Claudio, C4 contacted me and said they have the kits but have not updated them to the site so there gonna, a bit pricey for a string but better than risking another matterial falling appart on a trip

I think you made the better decision. Did you contact the US distributor of the C4 fins, Technosport?

I am sure they will be able to help you with the original laces as well: C4 Fins

C.

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT