• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Can psychics really see the past/future?

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

Waltz1982

Oct 5, 2004
I’m sure everyone has seen the signs for “$5 Psychic Readings” in their town or while traveling elsewhere. What I wanted to discuss here were your thoughts on using psychics for more than just personal entertainment, more specifically in police and detective work.

There’s been documented cases in the past where police haven’t been able to solve a crime, at which point they turn to a psychic for help.
What I find the most interesting is when the psychics they hire actually solve the case.

What are your thoughts on this? What about using psychics to help solve some of the current investigations (such as the Peterson or Hacking
trials?)

I’m not an expert myself on the topic, but I’ve been learning a bit more from a new show on Court TV called Psychic Detectives. It’s on Wednesday’s at 9:30pm in case you want to watch it too.

hell of a first post!!!!!

But get me the lotto numbers will you.

ta.

that's an easy one! So called fortuntellers and the like have been around since the dawn of time. This is done thru the assistance of "fimiliar spirits" which are nothing short of demonic beings or spirits. Demons attach themselves to you and become "fimiliar" and can communicate with other demons with other people - knowing things about you that would be otherwise personal or unknowen to others. When a fortunteller, card reader, whatever you want to call them - opens the doorway to these demons they can receive information from them about you from the fimiliar spirit that has attached its self to you - much like the old cartoons that you would see with an angel on one shoulder and the devil on the other. fiction often has a reality side too.

For the fortuntellers that help solve crimes - thats done in much the same way - they simply yeild to there fimliar spirit that communicates with the spirit with the criminal to solve the mystery. Why would they do that you ask? - That they may be percieved as angels of light. This is great deception and those that yeild to should demonic beings are placing themselves in great eternal danger. Any such involment can be undone by renounceing that sin, repenting (1 John 1;9) and receieving the truth (John 3;16)

Don't be fooled by the clever marketing of satanism!!! Remember NO sin is to great that can't be forgiven - the Blood of Christ is greater that your's and the devils combinned.

Originally posted by Slapper
Demons attach themselves to you and become "fimiliar" and can communicate with other demons with other people

Well hi there :D Why dont you come up and see me sometime ;)

Reactions: mjacobs
Keep this shit off our forum. If you can't contribute something about diving, or the techniques, or something even remotely related, then go to some bozo forum to talk about this crap. There's certainly enough forums for 'Satan' and Christ to keep you all happy/miserable, whatever you like.
Both of you have never posted before now....your first posts are totally irrelevant to this forum.
Yes, this is the Beach Bar, but one would expect that a person had contributed to diving discussion at some point before talking sidelines over here.
Waltz do you dive? I'd be happy to discuss it.
Erik Y.

hola

Hola Waltz

if you are looking for a anwser is just as a Slapper says

He is very clear in this

we all have questions friend so don't worry

are you a freediver??

saludos

Daniel.

Re: hola

Originally posted by neshamah
Hola Waltz
if you are looking for a anwser is just as a Slapper says
He is very clear in this
we all have questions friend so don't worry
are you a freediver??
saludos
Daniel.

Look somewhere else: this is not the place.
You guys can swap emails and trade horror stories all you want: I have my own beliefs and don't need your opinions. If I do, I'll got to "www.notolerance.com" or "www.I'mrightyournotbecause#@#@toldmeso.com"
Wanna here about the my breathup pattern or the fish I shot last month? Somehow I doubt it. This is the last I'll speak to this ridiculous thread as the 'receivers' are not quite tuned properly
:ban

Erik Y.

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT