• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Can't view certain photo links

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

salibandy

The Mothership is coming!
Oct 31, 2007
Hey all, as above. Sometimes the photos show up as attached thumbnails, and when I click them, it says I'm not authorised to view them, and please log in again. Help?

Off topic, but everytime I come to a new page on DB, a box pops up. It's my network connections, saying Cannot load dialog. Error 623, the system cannot find the phone book entry for this connection. Help on this too?

Salibandy, when you log in to the site there’s a “remember me” box just under the password box if you tick that box the site won’t kick you off after a while and you won’t have to log back in.
As for the 623 error sorry mate can’t help there but maybe Trux can as he’s a bit of a whiz.

Salinbandy, there seem to be connectivity problems on your end, and your Firefox is trying to use a dial-up a connection that doesn't exist. If you use DSL or cable, go to "Internet options" in control panel, connection tab, and select "Never dial an Internet connection".

As for the images, try verifying if your browser accepts cookies from deeperblue.com, and if not, make sure you permit it in browser options. It may be though a problem related with the dropping connection. Try using an alternative browser, such as MSIE, or Opera - they may handle the unstable connection better.

Reactions: podge
podge, trux, thanks for the replies!

trux, I tried the never dial a connection thing, and now it seems fine. Nothing's popping up to bother me anymore. I haven't done anything about the photos though. I guess I will have to do it in a couple of weeks. I'm enlisting into the military tomorrow and have no time now to tinker with the settings. I'll try that when I come out though.

Alrighty, Imma see you guys in 2 weeks! That's when the confinement period is up. Cheers!

Reactions: podge
My brother had a bad time with photos but when he unblooked cookies that sorted the problem.

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT