• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Carbon Fin for Depth : do you know Xt Diving Pro / Meister ?

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

luca2410

Dec 14, 2010
Hi at all guys !
Someone know this type of fin ? Tasos Chalaris (now Xt Diving Pro owner) was co-owner with his friend Giannis Halas of company "Xxone" .
I had a Xxone Anax fins and there was awesome but I sold it because stiffness is too soft for dive over 35 meters (I'm 1e84 * 78kg and I had MS stiffness) . The blades were fantastic so I decided to buy another pair but the company Xxone doesn't exist now .

In 2013 these 2 friends have founded this 2 different company :
-Meister
-Xt Diving Pro
I have this informations thanks to my Greek Friend .

Did you know any other type information about these 2 new societies? On the web and in the shop online there are not many "famous" .
In particoular I'm interest about Xt Diving Pro T4 Long Carbon fin

p.s. If can be important I'm an italian freediver :)

Here some pictures about Meister and Xt Diving Pro :

296kpol.jpg

23trsy0.jpg

Hi at all guys !
Someone know this type of fin ? Tasos Chalaris (now Xt Diving Pro owner) was co-owner with his friend Giannis Halas of company "Xxone" .
I had a Xxone Anax fins and there was awesome but I sold it because stiffness is too soft for dive over 35 meters (I'm 1e84 * 78kg and I had MS stiffness) . The blades were fantastic so I decided to buy another pair but the company Xxone doesn't exist now .

In 2013 these 2 friends have founded this 2 different company :
-Meister
-Xt Diving Pro
I have this informations thanks to my Greek Friend .

Did you know any other type information about these 2 new societies? On the web and in the shop online there are not many "famous" .
In particoular I'm interest about Xt Diving Pro T4 Long Carbon fin

p.s. If can be important I'm an italian freediver :)

Here some pictures about Meister and Xt Diving Pro :
Sorry I make a mistake : " On the web and in the Shop Online THEY are not much "famous" .

Hi Luca,

The T4 carbono fins are not well know yet. As you I have (still heve) a MS Anax. Mine are 21cm wide (made by request), they push more. I am about 10kg less, so they are great for deep dives to me.

I tryed the Meister F1, they are good fins, fast, but Anax are better to me.

Some months ago I made contact with Tasos, wanted to try T4. They are much better than Anax.

I think they are going to be very famous when people discover than.

I use 1.4 hardness T4. They are suitable for deep, but as you are a little heavyer I would recomend a 1.6kg hardness to you.

He also has now the T4 long, specific for deep dives (over -40m).

I have both, normal T4 (75cm) and long T4 (80cm), love both, but I think you should try normal ones, they already go deep!

I tested more than 10 carbon fins brands, so I can tell you those fins are really nice.

Regards.

Thanks alot but what footpockets goes with T4 long blades?they say it comes with pathos but my feet are narrow for pathos so i like beuchat does these blades fit in beuchat fp?

Hi Elie,

They come with pathos footpockets, but If you contact Xtdivingpro by email they make specific for Mares wich are very nice too. But I think they make for any footpockets by request.

Take a Look in the new xtdivingpro alpha blades, they Look so nice, so blue, and they are even better, 77cm long.

Reactions: Elie succar
DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT