• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Carlos Coste 102m WR

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

efattah

Mar 2, 2001
HUGE congratulations to Carlos Coste on the 102m world record!

History has been written, and I think Carlos is an inspiration to all divers.

I would also like to congratulate Herbert & Martin who tried, and came close.

Eric Fattah
BC, Canada

A truly massive effort by all! Congrats to Carlos and good show by Herbert and Martin!

Well done all!

That is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Does anyone know what the total divetime was?

CONGRATULATIONS

Not yet - we're working on this but are having trouble getting all the information we require. Watch this space.

Congratulations Carlos!!!!!!!!!

¡En hora buena y un abrazo con admiración!

Adrian

WOW.

The constant weight world record has never before been broken by 6 meters...

Truly awesome....
Breathtaking performance.
Congratiulations Carlos !!!!!

Thanks to Herbert and Martin,too for keeping up suspense to the last second.....
even with the sluggish trickle of news ...

hi

Wow this is crazy stuff, huge congratulations to Carlos. To be honest I thought Carlos and herbet would bail and Martin would get the wr, but carlos has proven me wrong awsome stuff :)

cheers

102 meters! unbelievable!
Sigue trabajando Carlos!!
Y como dirían mis padres... no te olvides
de terminar la carrera :)

Congratiulations Carlos!

I'm sure you'll be named al over the world for this increddible feat,
It's amazing that man can do this, without any aid from a sled, weigth etc. I'm looking forward to a personal report of you, and offcause the video capturing this magic, that's what it is!

Love and peace,

Kars

congratulation to all

Congratulation also for Martin - Herbert and for those that did 30 35 40 50 60 meters and for those that didn't get the tag ect

for me all of you are winners

Last edited:
Congratulation to all freedivers. Being in there is just enough, cheers.

Felicitaciones Carlos. Sabia que lo lograrias, entrenaste duro y con humildad. Te mereces este record y todos los que vendran despues. Cuenta con mi apoyo para lo que necesites bichin

Eduardo Tamayo

102m!!!
Felicidades Carlos ya eres una leyenda viva en el mundo de la Apnea.

CU in the Blue,
Nos vemos en el Azul,
Edu

PD: espero poder disfrutar de tu apnea en un próximo DVD

I wish to enjoy this great dive in a future DVD!

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT