• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Casio MRS301

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
Hi Sedate.
İts a good watch,(clocks are on the wall, turkish, saat is everything). my brother in law Yuksel sells Casio and he sold a couple of these types, only problem is the strap holding pins rust very quick so you have to check them regulary, or it may work for 10 years at 100m without you.LOL. my nephew has the digital marine gear(older version) and its still a good watch. i have a very solid and old Rolex Diver(military issue)no gold or diamonds just pure time. I would say advantage is its not expensive and is a solid case, has all the stuff you need to record a dive and it will let you know how deep you are. and you can wear it everyday to work. Disadvantages, cant see any as long as it works.

I asked a friend of mine who use this watch, he said there is always last 10 dive memory.
let say first dive:1:40 second dive:1:20 , he said it can not load to memory separately, it adds first to second, i mean you want to see second dive time, you will see 3 min, it adding one to onother, i asked seller,he does not know very well
i though that i can see my 10 dive spearately(i search like this)
1:1:20
2:1.33
3:1:34
4:1:07
10:1:37
my brain mixed, any idea?
Meanwhile, thanks friends, i really need one, i hope you can help me!

Last edited:
My watch shows the total time of all dives like this:
It starts from 0:00
1 dive - 1:40
2 dive - 1:40+2:00=3:40
3 dive - 3:40 + 2:00 = 5:40
etc.
It records the deepest dive with water temperature on the bottom.
I know that there are Casio models which store the ten deepest dives but they are a bit pricy and I can’t remember the exact model.

Dobs
SPF 60, 70, 100, really good, but this watch(MRS301)has only last one on the seller), he will sell me 80$, he said, i am focused mrs 301 for now or i ll buy spf 60

I had one and it was OK until the battery went, after it was replaced the watch never functioned right again.
I think they are a cheap watch with a dive function.
look for a D3 on ebay for small money.
I also had to replace the strap as the plastic one is rubbish.

I thought his watch does only stores dives longer then 2 minutes....the other pain in the *** is that, you have to restart the diving mode for every dive...isnt that true?

I have been using spf70 for some months.Really good!

Last edited:
sp9hzx said:
I have been using spf70 for some months.Really good!

i got one, i decided to sell(asap) someone after use 1 time rofl

i dive over 30 times a day, in memory there was only one data after i check out , 1 dive depth, 1 dive time, there was 10 log but nine(9) was empty, every day 1 data is being storing, shit!

searching for another one, restoring 10 deepest dives data in a day or more automatically, dept, dive time will be enough to make statical calculation

Last edited:
Dobs said:
I know that there are Casio models which store the ten deepest dives but they are a bit pricy and I can’t remember the exact model.
which model dobs, you remember?

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT