• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Chat Room!!!

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

miles

BORN WILD!!!
Supporter
Jun 13, 2003
Hiya All

Just wanted to let people know that DeeperBlue does have a Chat Room. I was on DB a while before somebody pointed it out to me. Maybe i'm a little slow......:eek: :eek:

So if any of you guys are bored, or want to pass some time or heaven forbid, want to chat about spearfishing:D :D , please feel free to join in the chat room!!!

Regards
miles

Please if any one could help.....
We are currently busy with a university project to look into the
possibility of improveing the current spear fishing buoys...

Please could you at your leasure go to
www.strongfordstaffords.com/spearfishing/
and answer a few short questions to aid us in our project...

Thanks you for your time...

Any further questions or comments can be send to s23020378@tuks.co.za

Interesting project, why don't you make a new thread of it? More people will see it, it's sort of hidden in "Chat Room"! And do a search on bouys on DeeperBlue if you haven't done so, there's been quite a lot of discussion.

Adrian

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT