• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Chat room?

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

Sharky

Deeper Blue Beer Taster
Oct 19, 2002
Does anyone ever use the Chat room?

I find its all ways empty??

There is a chatroom here???

I'm just not a chatter, i guess...

J

hi

Chat room?

yes I use this a few time---
but I stop for a while

is good to know is there is someone in the chat room before we enter -
because most of the time when I enter nobody is there

there is something deeperblue can do about it??

saludos

Ok, I give up, where'd you hide it, it must be here somewhere.:confused:

Bobco

top of the page ^ the blue button that says chat ;) Ive been a few times also but always been empty. Over at spearfishing.com there was a similar problem so someone arranged a sensible time for most people, so I logged in; ended up 3 fourteen yearolds and me :( I felt like a babysitter :confused:

Didn't you left worthshipped Alison? ;)

I confess, I'm not a user of the chatroom but if one uses MSN, use this address to add me: F_Blofeld@hotmail.com

Love,peace and water!

Carlos.

spearfishing.com :rcard but we will leave that rant for another day...

if you right click on the chat button and select "open in new window" then minimize it you can be alerted to folks entering the chatroom with a loud "Welcome" sound. this allows you to keep reading DB posts as well :D

it's old news. and I've been sitting in the chat room for 20mins.. all.... alone! haha

hi

Lets do something

lets put the time or the day we are able to chat

I woul like to chat with some of you -

I'm here often. Need to get back in the diving routine. I've been in the chat rooms too and no one was there.

ok

Oh --- that happen to me with sportalsub.net chat room

but not with deeperblue mine work perfect ---

next time we chat felow

I mean we are chating already jaja ....

so how about we make a time and date to all meet up in the chat room ????????

Yes /No

come on we asked for it and we dont use it!!!!

yes

Yessssssssssssss --

That have been my "vision" for a long time- or something

even with sportalsub the chat in Ispanish--- one day we chated with 5 people there including carlos coste ect-

how much more with can do here that are 100 cientos of freedivers from the all world--

For Those Having Problems accessing the Chat Room

I noticed this at home.... I can't check it at the office since the firewall blocks this kind of things...

Make sure that you have a newer version of Java installed, including the Java Web Start application. You can get it from Sun and I think that the latest version is 1.4.<something>

When I popped into the Chat Room, I noticed that the little Java WebStart symbol appeared in my "running applications" list (I am using XP) so it could be that, if you are having problems, that you don't have Java installed (standard since Win2K - No Java support unless you do it specifically) or an older version that doesn't support the WebStart stuff...

Just an idea.

Cheers,
Bret

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT