• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Christmas Contest!!

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
Hmmm...I thought Santa Claus was of German origin. So what's all this finnish stuff?

Adrian

Santa said "you can only order one.." so these are waiting for this years wishes... hmm finally..

Fin or not to fin...that is divers dilemma, some can't decide and go for just one...

It is called dynamic almost with-out-fins or constant ballast whitout-one fin...

"Dear Santa, I thought I said I wanted to freediving fins, I thought I didn't need to add 'pair' in my letter"

Merry Christmas to all DB members!!! and Merry New Year!

Pekka

After explaining his problem about only being able to buy fins in pairs, Santa came good for Sultan "Tripod" Sven

Yeah and open-heeled footpockets too!!!... Cramps could get kinda ugly though... I guess when Sven says he's going trolling he means something a little different than you think... jeez if anyone mentioned "rubber" at this junction, this thread could really take a turn for the worse...:D Not me though, I'm totally above that.;)

Well since some cretin already mentioned "rubber", one may be the "bear" neccessity, but four is a little over the top...

Santa decided it was time for a new ghetto christmas policy. You get the first one for free until your hooked. Then you start paying!

The equivalent to bad children getting coal, is a freediver getting only the left fin...

Ive forwarded that picture to PETA as evidence that spearo's are not just inhumane to fish, but to puppies as well.:hmm

"Fish are food, not friends."-Mike

Sven decides to put out the monofins next year to double his haul.;)

Jon

FIn-gle Bells, Fin-gle Bells, Fin-gle all the way,
Oh what fun it is to swim with one left footed fin HEY!!!

Finning through the sea.........

Anyone willing to continue with the lyrics please feel free :D

Anyone read "Get Fuzzy" ?

"Jingle presents,
Beat the pheasants,
Reindeer tastes like Spam,
Kick an elf,
Engorge yourself,
Ambush Santas van.
Hey!"

:D

Not in the least contest related but...

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT