• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Christmas Contest!!

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
Originally posted by shaneshac
FIn-gle Bells, Fin-gle Bells, Fin-gle all the way,
Oh what fun it is to swim with one left footed fin HEY!!!

Finning through the sea.........

Anyone willing to continue with the lyrics please feel free :D

Ok, I'll give it my best try;

Finning through the sea,
On a bare foot and a fin,
Oh, what fun it would be,
If the December Contest I'd win.

Say hey, Ol' Sultan,
The old spearo of the west,
Why don't you choose this Cuban with a tan,
So I can finally be at rest.

Damn, that was brutal:D Sorry.:(

Or that Sven was a little finicky in his choice for presents!

Adrian

may be off color but...

Tiny Tim finally got his wish, now he could freedive too.

Originally posted by rigdvr
I'd have to say that this contest is "fintastic"

And its the fin-al contest for the year....:D

Sven: Got the mug, currently drinking my morning coffee out of it.:)

DECEMBER WINNER!!

It's been a long couple of weeks for the DB judges and your Sultan oif Smooth, what with the shopping, feeding and skiing, but then if we don't do it, it'd mean we'de have to go diving right? Now that things are back to some sort of normalcy, let's dole out some goodies! :cool:

This month's entrants while small in number weighed mighty with the humor. And then there was Shadowkiller...

Adrian in starting the fin puns was in the running as was h2schmo with both the sheer number of entrys, the funniest being that there were going to be some bent divers out there once they reached into their bags. But it was DB newbie Rolando that captured the votes of the koolest kids on the planet with his take on the Christmas classic- Jingle Bells. Send me a PM or an email with your preference of a DB T shirt or coffee mug and the DB elves will get after it once they sober up from the holiday fray.

There. 2003 is finnished.:D

He Shoots, He Scores !!!

Good goin' Rolando!.....sure you don't have any Finnish blood?

Re: He Shoots, He Scores !!!

Originally posted by OceanSwimmer
Good goin' Rolando!.....sure you don't have any Finnish blood?

Wow, just logged on and I can't believe I won. Are you guys sure? I thought I had no shot, considering the wealth of witty posts on the thread. Nope, no Finnish blood...just a bit of Cuban blood, just like Aquiles. Once again, thanks for the votes. I'll wear my T-shirt proudly.

Well done mate.

Nice ending to my song ;)

Someday I will get a T shirt (as long as I don't get sensored by Sven HAHAHA)

Half-Past January...duuuude!!!

Hey Sven, Time to wake up and shake off them New Year's Blues :cool: --- Whatsup for January's Contest?

Reactions: BladeRunner
DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT