• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Cobias and Groupers - Keys Trip [video]

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

GreekDiver

Aug 5, 2004
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_q-47lx3SjM&fmt=22]YouTube - Freediving / Spearfishing Keys Jan22-24[/ame] for HD quality

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_q-47lx3SjM&fmt=18]YouTube - Freediving / Spearfishing Keys Jan22-24[/ame] for slower computers

Went out with Davie, and Jim to the keys. Kris met up with us the last day. Found a great spot loaded with Blacks. It was FREEZING! Kris shot a huge mutton. Davie got a nice size octopus. I have never seen one caught before. Great time with awesome friends! :thumps:

Kings
Cobias
Mangroves
AJs
Yellowjacks
Groupers
Hogfish
Porgy
Mutton
Octopus

Here are a few pictures. Didn't take pics of all the fish.

Jan24%20010.JPG

Jan24%20016.JPG

Jan24%20(10).JPG

Jan24.JPG

Jan24%20(6).JPG

Jan24%20012.JPG

I do enjoy your Vid's always really good fish.
Yes keep um coming:)

Is it possible to shore dive in FL???

Was thinking of heading down that way for a week but have no boat

Amazing videos and impressive breath-holds. How heavy was the cobia? (at first glance, I gave it 35-40lbs).

Best

small one is 35lbs and bigger one is about 65lbs. I didnt weigh but ive caught quite a few.

Depth in video varied from 75ft to 65ft. Cobia was in 30ft.

Harry, have you entered any of your fish into the Hall of Fame?

Very nice!! Normally I don`t even look at the video`s from the other side of the ocean, usually a bunch of guys on scuba!....:naughty
But you guys rock!!! great vids!!!:friday

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT