• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Compressed air guns

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

Spear0Joe

here fishy fishy fishy
Sep 25, 2008
Loads of compressed air guns for sale, Mares, Stens, Cyranos, Medistens.

PM Me for more information some are in good condition, others in need of abit of work.

Any offers welcome.

joe

Still a few guns sitting around! Mares sten/cyranos/medistens

PM me for more information!

any offers welcome

joe

I think the old adage a picture's worth a thousand words would never be truer than here.

Dave.

Selling them on for a friend of mine so not my collection! If it was my collection they would all be band guns!! :inlove

Reactions: strangelove
Jon the longest air gun is a 90, and none of them have mamba conversion, all completely standard.

Im interested in an air gun
but a price list with the gun model and length would be very helpful
also on the picture only a few have shafts which ones have spears?

Last edited:
I have two Nemrod pneumatic spearguns for sale. USed with signs of wear but still shoot.
One is the 53" Filibustero with rack, four stainless bolts (53") and pump.
The other is a Bucanero 37" with reel, rack, four stainless bolts (53") and pump. One tip, extra pump.

In San Francisco. Will sell seperately or together. $500 and shipping for everything: 8 bolts, tips, two guns, three pumps and reel.
http://picasaweb.google.com/sharkfilms/Spearguns?feat=directlink

Last edited:
Hi willloomy, the sizes are 55, 75 or 90 and they all have spears, some need work others dont, sorry i took ages to reply feel free to ask any more questions.

joe

Hi

Id take $500 for everything, bolts pumps, reel, tips, two guns.

<table style="width:194px;"><tr><td align="center" style="height:194px;background:url(http://picasaweb.google.com/s/c/transparent_album_background.gif) no-repeat left"><a href="Picasa Web Albums - David - Spearguns src="http://lh6.ggpht.com/_1oaNF2oE1Ck/S-SCjmPc7OE/AAAAAAAAEPs/oegmPCDzzfU/s160-c/Spearguns.jpg" width="160" height="160" style="margin:1px 0 0 4px;"></a></td></tr><tr><td style="text-align:center;font-family:arial,sans-serif;font-size:11px"><a href="Picasa Web Albums - David - Spearguns" style="color:#4D4D4D;font-weight:bold;text-decoration:none;">Spearguns</a></td></tr></table>

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…