• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Cookies for you

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
Oh dear, I shouldn't have put the :rofl so far from my reply. I know it was a joke but the internet doesn't have enough ways to show appropriate facial expressions, yet, and my dehydrated sense of humor continues to get me in trouble and make people unhappy. I'm sorry. Sigh Even online my Asperger's gets me in trouble.

Reactions: podge
Oldsarge said:
Oh dear, I shouldn't have put the :rofl so far from my reply. I know it was a joke but the internet doesn't have enough ways to show appropriate facial expressions, yet, and my dehydrated sense of humor continues to get me in trouble and make people unhappy. I'm sorry. Sigh Even online my Asperger's gets me in trouble.

Your far to nice a bloke for a Sargent, Happy Christmas Mate :) :)

podge said:
Or I could rule the world and the sexy Batray and beautiful Sands could feed me grapes while I rest on my throne. hehehehehe :)

i hope your throne doesnt mean the toilet :yack rofl

MERRY XMAS ALL!!! I AM STUFFED ALREADY!

Reactions: Pastor
podge said:
Or I could rule the world and the sexy Batray and beautiful Sands could feed me grapes while I rest on my throne.
Think I need glasses rofl I read that as feel not feed rofl Oh God! Beam me up Scotty rofl

Reactions: podge
Pastor said:
Think I need glasses rofl I read that as feel not feed rofl Oh God! Beam me up Scotty rofl

rofl rofl nice one rofl

I am not even thinking about grapes at the moment... rofl threw up my breakfast this morning rofl

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT