• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Cornwall

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

samdive

Mermaid, Musician and Marketer
Nov 12, 2002
anyone want to come down for the weekend for some freediving/scuba or just lazy tourism?

If so , just suggest a date

I'm around this weekend and the forecast is fab!

S

Hi Sam

I have been waiting for good weather to go down to Cornwall. This week could be the week. If the weather is good I will be there on Thursday morning to Sunday afternoon.

I was planning to stop at the Trevair campsite. (4 miles East of Penzance) and spend time at Prussia Cove. Ideal campsite because clean, inexpensive and he has Air, Nitrox and Trimix for scuba divers. However I am open to alternatives.

http://www.trevair.freeserve.co.uk/index.html

I would like to go to Kiberick cove again and dive from the shore. One idea for the future is to launch my boat from Carne Beach and go round Nare Head to Gull Rock. The Hera ran aground on Gull Rock and is 17 metres deep.

I have some great pictures from the Saltfree comp in 2004 and Cyprus 2004. I could burn them onto CD for you.

Cheers

Pete

that wasn't quite what I meant. Sorry. I live down in Cornwall. Was just posting to see if any of my regular buddies wanted to freedive this weekend.

I am over near Porthkerris but looks like I'm busy on Saturday now

Sam

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT