• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Costa Rica

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

Agua Azul

Sep 5, 2009
Some of you may know me from some of the other forums, but my name is Ryan Bombard. I own and operate Agua Azul charters here in the town of Nosara. Nosara is a small town located on the North Pacific coast, and just happens to be the closest shot the mid america trench. In other words we only have a 12 mile run to 1000ft plus depth water for ose Pelajics most of you dream about. I have two boats, a 31ft Fountain with twin 200hsp outboards and full electronics package, also i have a 24ft center console with a 125hsp outboard. I am an avid spearo, and know the areas well so if you are interested in taking an adventure to Costa Rica please check me out.

Hi, I'm very familiar with your posts, I've been around awhile, Welcome to Deeper Blue! Costa Rica Yea :thankyou

Hello and welcome on DB I saw some clips about spearfishing in Costa Rica were very nice...

All best in ur adventures

Welcome from Texas! I cut bait, cook and scullery as well...(hint, hint).

Hi Agua Azul, are you still in Nosara? Im interested in finding freediving partners.

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT