• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

[COTM] December 2009 Competition

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

Stephan Whelan

Papa Smurf
Staff member
Admin
Jan 7, 1999
Here is the December 2009 Caption Competition official thread.

Write a short, long or twisted funny to the photo below and see if the DB judges think yours is funnier than the rest. You can enter as many times as you want. The photo this month is provided courtesy of Foxfish (thanks Mart!)

Sponsor: This month we're sponsoring the competition and you can win a DeeperBlue.com T-Shirt or Coffee Mug.

Closing Date: 3rd January 2010

Last edited:
Of course it would be unfair for me to enter but I feel I just have to say "what a splendid fellow he is".....

Reactions: island_sands
Fantastic!! rofl rofl
Is it really you?? The tache... that reminds of an old photo of you posted sometime ago ;)

Look forward to seeing some captions on this, reminds me of the good old days when Alison was still around :)

Reactions: foxfish
How about,
Oi you with the red coat and white beard, get those Reindeer off me vegetable patch or else!:martialrofl

Reactions: scottwilson
"tri-axing me nicely and I'll take off the hat"

(oh dear, only a sad spearfishing gear junkie like me would get that one..)

Reactions: Old Man Dave
you have heard of the lone ranger? well this is the hydr(o)anger!

(ouch that one even hurts me, pay me and i'll stop)

Reactions: island_sands
No I didn't steal your plant pot! Have you looked on top of your head?

There's plenty of us sad gear geeks on here Az rofl

" When I said it might be nice to have a fishing Gnome by the Hydrangea , thats not what I meant "

"Clear orf you cad!
Lady Chatterley's mine I tell you....ALL MINE!
You thinking about penetration? I'LL SHOW YOU PENETRATION!"

Last edited:
Reactions: foxfish
Gamekeeper Mellors posted warning notices around the Chatterley Estate:-

If you upon this land encroach,
His Lordship's pheasants for to poach,
I'll waive my usual guinea fee,
You'll get your genital piercing FREE!

Last edited:
' Sir Percy was quite disappointed with the balance of his new pair of matched Purdy's . '

Gamekeeper Mellors posted warning notices around the Chatterley Estate:-

If you upon this land encroach,
His Lordship's pheasants for to poach,
I'll waive my usual guinea fee,
You'll get your genital piercing FREE!

holy cr@p rofl rofl rofl
very good one !

If I’ve told you once I’ve told you a dozen times, stop taking the p**s out of my hat!rofl

Poor Cuthbert misheard , on being told ' The best thing with which to tackle a man-eating Tiger is a spear OR gun ' . . .

Last edited:
I can't see the picture but from the captions I have something VERY interesting forming in my mind.

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT