• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

[COTM] January 2010 Competition

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

Stephan Whelan

Papa Smurf
Staff member
Admin
Jan 7, 1999
Here is the January2010 Caption Competition official thread.

Write a short, long or twisted funny to the photo below and see if the DB judges think yours is funnier than the rest. You can enter as many times as you want. The photo this month is provided courtesy of cebaztian from the http://forums.deeperblue.com/members/cebaztian.htmlAIDA DEPTH WC 2009 in the Bahamas thread

Sponsor: This month we're sponsoring the competition and you can win a copy of the [ame="http://www.amazon.com/Homo-Delphinus-Dolphin-Within-Man/dp/1928649033"]Jacques Mayol "Homo Delphinus"[/ame].

Closing Date: 31st January 2010

i have seen tom cruise in mission impossible, and ive learn some skills so,if you are a freediver im a wallclimber and i will get that fish come what may, growl

(Sing to the spider man theme tune or spider pig from the Simpsons)

Spider cat, spider cat
Does what ever a spider cat can
Can he get it, yes he can
Waaaatch ouuuuut..... here comes the spiiiiider cat!
Posted via Mobile Device

Shall I give you my address for the goodies now ;-)

Last edited:
Will > cat, check. Kerian > fish, check. OK, so we are on birds, who's next???

' The winner of today's looky-like contest is Tibbles , for his great impression of Garfield splayed against a car window . '

the lesser-spotted wall climbing catapus is like a fish out of water when it comes to attractive young ladies. Now what does that say on her jumper.. mikuro, minura, misouro?

Mrs Slocombe: "You know Captain Peacock, after working so hard all day I get home and my pussy is dripping wet and smells a bit fi..."

Captain Peacock: "Mrs Slocombe!!! I've had enough of your pussy thank you very much..."

God I hope you lot have seen Are You Being Served, otherwise i'm in trouble....

Last edited:
Reactions: podge
"Yes Captain! I have completed my duties. I have put the fish outside, and brought in the cat! Close the hatch and prepare to dive!!"

Reactions: BennyB
" I'm gonna kill that stupid dog , he said if I put Super Glue on my paws , I could climb up the door and snatch that fish she's been showing off to everyone . . . now if I can just get one paw free . . . "

Well I reckon that there’s a little yellow Canary on the top of the door frame that the cat is climbing up
Taut I taw a puddy tat a creping up on me!rofl

"You see ladies, by joining the spear fishing revolution, you too can disguise the smell with your very own aquatic fashion accesory AND make friends with the land animals. What better way to say I'm a naturalist?"

' . . . and of course it's perfectly safe to tease him with a fish , because , luckily for us , the vicious , man-eating , spotted killer cat can't climb up his cage and escape . . . '

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT