• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

[COTM] March 2010 Competition

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
Status
Not open for further replies.
in some cultures catching crabs isn't a thing to be particularly proud of

Mr. Happy gets quite surley when not excercised regularly! :martial

Crab sticks as couple split

Shelley Fish, 19, from Scunthorpe yesterday claimed that her boyfriend, 20-year old Colin Carp also from Scunthorpe, preferred sex with his new playmate: a six-pound crab. Carp told reporters he enjoyed the crab's company, saying that unlike Ms Fish, the crab didn't hassle him with texts or talk during the football. When asked about the future, Carp replied "The crab sticks!"

Right - entries are now closed. The winner will be announced this weekend...

Sorry folks - i've been very amiss on this one.

This turned into the March and April poll which wasn't my intention at all.

However after looking at all the entries one stood out:

"Ordinary men may suffer from ordinary crabs but I'm no ordinary man." by Old Man Dave

Drop me a PM or an email with your details and i'll get a voucher over to you.

If anyone has any good pics do forward to me as we're starting to run out. May poll will be up promptly!

Reactions: agbiv
It was worth the wait. For me anyway :) .

Thanks a lot Stephan. Looking forward to my Amazon spending spree.

Roll on next months competition.

Dave.

Old Man Dave -- "the most interesting man in the world" (a la Dos XX's commercials). :friday

OK folks - i'll be posting a new COTM for June starting the last week of May so any interesting photos please send them along!

Status
Not open for further replies.
DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT