• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

For Sale couple dive watches with depth meter

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

Andrew the fish

Oct 17, 2010
4F7281D7-DC7B-46CB-9C4B-334C384ED180.jpeg

50CF1CD9-98CA-435C-AA4C-E1A09D8E1096.jpeg

Casio Dep600. Age is unknown, this model was released in 1993. Logs 20 dives, minutes and seconds from the moment depth reaches 1m. Can’t remember exactly, but if repeat dive was made within 1hour it will sum up all dives into a total time. Logs water temperature as well. Not a freediving computer, but very stylish and reliable time piece. Strap is cheap a bit short, skin diving only. I bought this watch as collectible item, but made it into my primary everyday watch and had it for 7 years. Spearfished regularly and changed battery a few times. Took it to Honduras, Thailand, Mediterranean and locally in British Columbia. This watch works like new, despite all the cosmetic scratches. Proven workhorse. 100$ + shipping. Price is firm.

823B0BAB-9076-469B-B5ED-B8B778828F70.jpeg

1ADC498A-9D16-42A8-B0B3-C4E4E49D5A87.jpeg

D39BE70A-2CCE-40C8-AFBE-5A2A3C7F5906.jpeg

Citizen Eco Drive dive watch with depth meter. Red arm shows depth when watch is in the water, out of the water it shows battery charge or works as seconds arms in chronometer mode. Charges automatically from daylight. Functional uni-directional bezel, for those who use bezel this is a must have feature. Long and functional strap, good enough to wrap around 7mm wetsuit. Again, not a freediving computer, not a gadget but beautiful every day wear watch with depth meter. I always wanted this model, but turns out the red needle is hard to see with my ageing eyes, I am at the point when I need bifocal prescription mask to be able to use this watch. Watch is very lightly used, shows like new. 150$ + shipping.

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT