• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Cressi Geronimo Pro 95 (Cornwall)

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

Goingtothecoast

Jan 28, 2010
Selling my geronimo pro 95 to make way for a carbon gun, its in great condition with some superficial scratches from firing, the spear is perfect (no bends and still sharp) and I have a brand new pair of 18mm s45 bands although the current ones are still in great condition.
£120

Hi guys, I am after a bit of advice.I have a geronimo 90 which is a great gun for reef and bad viz.I am trying to find out what size band I would need as a second i.e use 2 bands to beef up the power.Also anyone had any experience changing the wire to a dacron or kevlar.Not keen on the wire that came on the gun and its a little short with just one band let alone 2.
Thanks.

First off: I'm sorry, but I don't get it if is a Geronimo Pro 95 or a Geronimo 90: they're two different guns. I would never use two bands on a Geronimo 90. On a 95 Pro I might try, but in my personal opinion, that gun works better with the single set Cressi S45 it comes with.

Anyway, if you want to try it with a double band set, my suggestion is: don't use two different ones. Use two bands of the same type.

For two bands on a gun like that, I wouldn't use any band thicker than 9/16" (14,5mm). You may get 14,5mm bulk rubber from Alemanni Sub. Alemanni -Gomme L400- That's excellent.

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT