• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Cressi Glaros

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

Fondueset

Carp Whisperer
Jul 27, 2004
I've been looking at Tri-suits/light wetsuit for warm water monofin and no fins. Object is sun protection, enough insulation and hopefully getting by with only a nickweight. I found the Cressi Glaros at Scubastore and it looks interesting - to I did a search to see if I could find any owners and recommendations about sizing.

I saw a video on Youtube come up and thought maybe it was a video review.
I have no comprehension of what exactly is going on here:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MOK0JgpMBx4]YouTube - Cressi Glaros SwimSuit and Latex hood[/ame]

I saw a video on Youtube come up and thought maybe it was a video review.
I have no comprehension of what exactly is going on here:
rofl lol

It's called "hands free masturbation" (an italian invention, before you ask).

If you had any more doubts whether buying the Glaros or not, after seeing that vid all I can tell ya is GO GET IT!

Reactions: apneaboy
I was looking at them suits, i wont be buying a second hand one thats for f***** sure!

'Oh its just a bit of hair conditioner' ...... yeah right, Darth Vader you weirdo.

I've emailed Scubastore and Cressi for size recommendations - heard back from Scubastore immediately - as usual :) Still waiting to hear from Cressi.

So anyone have a feedback for this suit??

I'm planning to buy it tomorrow for surface swims and swallow dives with monofin. Good price comparable with orca and blue seventy...

Anyone?

No one... Ok i bought it this morning and will test it soon. Reverting
Posted via Mobile Device

The shorty version looks nice too, I did a similar search as fondueset, apparenty these suits are big with the perv crowd within the first few sites this came up,
Neopren
most be where the youtube perv got his---note below the glaros---orca suit with built in cock ring, scary scary peopleroflhopefully not the safety on your next diveroflcould you imagine waking from a black-out with yuotube perv looking down on you- I feel some nightmare comming rofl

Reviving this as I am interested in the Cressi Glaros as well.
So, Dimitri what were you impressions on the wetsuit?
I want it for pool training and shallow dives in Greece.

Cheers

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT