• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Custom spearguns pictures

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
This is a gun a local guy Gary Fisher made. I personally think he should have taken a camera instead but hey as long as you guys are sensible in what you take and where you take it from. At any rate his gun is quite an achievement and I thought it might impress you crazy spearos. He also makes fin blades. garyfisher@xtra.co.nz

Attachments

• Gary Fisher.jpg
    Gary Fisher.jpg
    155.1 KB · Views: 412
  • Gary2.jpg
    Gary2.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 379
oooh, my kind of topic: ) here is my drilled biller mahogany stock / home made open muzzle of delrin / titanium barrel / jbl tru glide track / sporasub handle & mechanism. all held together with west systems marine epoxy / has a 5/8ths single band. tested last weekend and the fish didnt even know what hit them. this gun is appx 80 cm length.

i had the parts in the garage and they were sittin in a box.

from the ghetto but gets me fish: )

Attachments

• Gun1E.JPG
    Gun1E.JPG
    60.8 KB · Views: 281
  • Gun1D.JPG
    Gun1D.JPG
    56.6 KB · Views: 293
  • Gun1C.JPG
    Gun1C.JPG
    54.9 KB · Views: 277
  • Gun1A.JPG
    Gun1A.JPG
    69.4 KB · Views: 302
Last edited:
Reactions: Old Man Dave
my guns are one 155 with 6 rubbers from teak wood and one aluminum 165 with 4 rubbers at the present but you can work with maximum 7 rubbers the custom made guns are a goog solution for long range shot <over 7 meters>

i will send you the pictures right now i just want to tell you that i am spearfisherman andmechanical enginer too

i will send you the pictures right now i just want to tell you that i am spearfisherman andmechanical enginer too

wow man, lots of nice pistures, im going to make a thread for your guns themselves: )

you can add commetns as needed: ) nice guns and lots of custom work!

john

i really appreciate to post my hard work it took alot of man hours and money in about 2 years the teak gun and the aluminum with the laser both has range over 8 meters the teak is design for maximum 6 rubbers and the aluminum with the laser for 7 rubbers maximum EVERYTHING IS TESTED TO THE EXACT THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP..

I have been making spearguns for a few years now and my background as a custom furniture maker has really helped. I laminate all my guns and I use teak as well as other well known boat building timbers.

I have attached a few of my recent guns.

Cheers

ACE

You can see a few of my recent guns here...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0c_T57RM3zs]Ace Spearguns -Aussie titles, NSW 2012 - YouTube[/ame]

Attachments

• ace stingers 02.jpg
    ace stingers 02.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 264
  • ace stingers 01.jpg
    ace stingers 01.jpg
    185.5 KB · Views: 264
  • ace stingers 06.jpg
    ace stingers 06.jpg
    142 KB · Views: 248
  • ACE xtreme 10.jpg
    ACE xtreme 10.jpg
    207.3 KB · Views: 241
  • P1030523.jpg
    P1030523.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 233
DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT