• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Cyprus travel help?

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

got lungs?

Aug 17, 2003
hello all,
i have only been active with DB for a couple months but in this time i have really become attached to this wonderful site and am very interested in taking part in a freediving competition. until now i have been a recreational freediver/spearoo but would like to step it up to a more competitive level. i am considering making the trip to Cyprus for the competition in june of 04. this is where i need DB's help: i would like to begin making travel plans and was curious how many people are headed to Cyprus from north america? also, does anyone know of a link for hotel info and other important info for cyprus? maybe a group from DB is planning a trip as i write this. i would hate to begin the long process of planning such a trip when said info already exists. thank you for your help.

forrest

Last edited:
DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT