• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Cyprus

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

Donna

Supporter
Supporter
Oct 23, 2003
Hi everyone :wave ,

Having recently moved to Cyprus, I'm keen to get back in the open water and would really like to set up some sort of freediving group.

I have a buddy and at the moment we're training in the pool, but we both think it would be a good idea to get a group together for open water. We're open to suggestions at this stage, if we get a few more people involved, then I'm sure we can come up with something that suits everyone?

Safety is and always will be the most important aspect of any diving we do so if/when we get something going, correct and proper buddy procedures will be followed.

We live in the Larnaca area - there are some excellent dive sites not too far from here....Anyone interested?

Looking forward to seeing you in the blue....

Donna

I don't know if you've met already but I know that Murat (deeper blue member) is in Cyprus!

Said

Reactions: Donna
Thanks Said... I know that Murat is in Cyprus but haven't spoken to him recently. I'll send him a message - from memory he's in the North, but can't remember exactly where or how far apart we are. Having said that, I'd certainly like to have a go at spearing at some point so maybe I can go to his neck of the woods occassionaly and he can teach me :)

Donna

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT