• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Cyrano evo 42 question

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

Vman

Apr 30, 2021
Hi Guys, first time poster, and was wondering what is the rated psi or bar ? What’s the max pressure anyone has used and how do you find it?

Cheers

Attachments

• 6B74C2A8-08F5-497D-8556-38E44FDCD9BA.jpeg
    707.3 KB · Views: 363
  • CD5753A5-E28A-4E6C-82FE-04C6EF418683.jpeg
    534.7 KB · Views: 286
Thanx for that, I wasnt 100% sure how to read that graph.
Good man !
Good man - this is me! The more interesting question is - how many strokes of the mares manual pump is required to reach this pressure (if you are not using some sort of an inflator) ! This information should be provided in the manual. Also 13 bars is probably a recommended pressure - I suggest pumping it and checking periodically if you can handle loading the gun. My Cyrano 850 for example requires 500-550 strokes. Above that loading is difficult and recoil messes up accuracy. I think yours can handle 250 strokes or so.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…