• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Dahab, Sep 29th - Oct 13th 2007

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

sanso

Maker of Educators
Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Hey everyone,

I'll be in Dahab from Sep 29th until Oct 13th.
Anyone else coming?

Reactions: rbsub
Hi Sanso,
I think we will have a good time in Dahab.:friday

As you know, we (=family) will be there from Oct 07th until Oct 20th.

Hi, I have a friend that is going to be in Egypt, and I was hoping to get her (and her sister) some connections! Sounds like you will all be having lots of fun, and I will have to live vicariously for now,

Hi, I have a friend that is going to be in Egypt, and I was hoping to get her (and her sister) some connections! Sounds like you will all be having lots of fun, and I will have to live vicariously for now,
Well, get them on here, then! Any dates, names or such?
Enter the language barrier
Not sure what You mean by "vicariously", but I assume it's something like "enviously", right? :D

Sanso "vicariously" is living through something via someone elses experiances.
Eg: Maybe a parent lives vacariously through their child when the child competes/participates in something that the parent wanted to do but never could for whatever reason.

Also Sanso I,m sure you will be told anyway but when you head for the blue hole head further up a few hundred metres as well to The bells. Beautiful diving with overhangs and gulleys and usually empty when the blue hole is full of snorkellers with lifejackets. Great place and hope to return there early next year, time and money permitting.

Feargus,

when you dive at "Bells", are you freediving there or scuba?

The whole time I try to spoil Sanso by convincing him to make bubbles too. Dahab is really worth to do both, isn't it?

I was freediving all the time but I was only there for a week with my g/f and doing a three day course with freedive dahab so I had to do some land based stuff too. Its a great place for diving full stop. Whether free or scuba.

Reactions: rbsub
I still dont know exactly when i'll be there, The plan at this point is to probably rent an apartment for a month.

I still dont know exactly when i'll be there, The plan at this point is to probably rent an apartment for a month.

Good, good, anyways, you let me know if you wanna meet up and dive, I'll be in cairo, Sharm, Dahab..all around :)

You have my messenger details and email

See you

Chris

I'll be there from Oct 14. till 30. There is a whole bunch of us going, 6 freedivers, 2 guys are heading for the WC. So I guess we will move to Sharm for the last days.

Eating a grenadine right now which wakes up great memories on Dahab :t. Can't wait to get there.

I hope we can meet some of you guys, maybe do some diving/training/:friday together.

I'll be there from Oct 14. till 30. There is a whole bunch of us going, 6 freedivers, 2 guys are heading for the WC. So I guess we will move to Sharm for the last days.

Eating a grenadine right now which wakes up great memories on Dahab :t. Can't wait to get there.

I hope we can meet some of you guys, maybe do some diving/training/:friday together.

Hey man,

I'll be there similar dates as well. We should definitely meet up.
I am not a pro though. But could definitely use some training.
Look, my local mobile number is 0020 166 821 797. Skype ID is NETPLANETCRO. Send me your mobile
or Skype or MSN so we can arrane everything. Anyways I am here in Cairo
2 weeks already and after Dahab, I also wanna check out WC, definitely!

So anyways, hope to hear soon from you guys.

Chris

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT