• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Dave, Dave and er Gordon AKA the ugly bugs ball

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

Pastor

Supporter
Supporter
Mar 17, 2004
Probably been posted here a hundred times but I just saw it on youtube and thought I had never seen such an ugly bunch rofl So if it has been posted sorry

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wpoPSsdCoIY]YouTube - Gordon Ramsay - Sea Bass[/ame]

Great vid- I've never seen it before. I don't recognize the famous chef as I don't watch that much TV. The 2 Daves are who, on DB?

1st time I've seen it too

Dave as in Dave spearo and Dave O Callaghan. The chef used to be a footballer but now he has a TV show were he gets to swear a lot. Great bit of PR for the sport though

The 2 Daves are who, on DB?

Not 100% sure, Erik, but they must be dave and dave...rofl
now seriously: I think they are the guys who's nickname is simply dave (spearo.co.uk) and dave o'callaghan, both members of the english national team of spearfishing. This is a serious forum!

brilliant video!! definitely spearo dave..the t-shirt and the gabbiano are sure giveaways

Reactions: spaghetti
i seen that when it was on tv. after the show i was straight on the tinternet and found you crazy lot, have'nt looked back since

Reactions: spaghetti
The original thread makes good reading if anyone can find it? Dave gives away a few suggestions as to who actually caught the fish.

Looking at the video I can believe that he caught sod all. To be honest I think it was just as well Dave O C went in 20 minutes before GR, with all those bubbles and jumping around every fish within 30 miles would have dived for cover rofl

Dave, was that filmed before you got the C-ski?

If thats the same cove they land on that I am thinking about...it gives me the shivers! That was one of the rudest awakenings of my life about 4-5am, when the boat slipped it's back up anchor and was swamped, washing up a bunch of our gear all along the cove...looks so nice before the south west came through!

Attachments

• DSC00824.JPG
    43.3 KB · Views: 141
I refer to this debacle as the british landrover safari syndrome. It is similar to the north american blacktop 4x4 adventureitis. Also similar t the way some past bosses have said "I shall do such and such and I shall conquer!" Well, not in those exact words, but , those who can't talk s#!t. Aside from the foul mouth, he is welcome to camp with me anytime in a different tent and if he shares the cooking. Hey, he did get in the waterrofl

hehehe....Yeah it would be interesting to know if he really shot em fish!

I wonder why the blurred all the logos on his suit?

It was a seatec logo, you can see it for a fraction of a second when he is talking on the surface. Seems a little extreme to me, logo's are all over the TV normally, just look at todays news for example, Amir Khan banned from driving after being caught driving at 140mph in his xxx just in case someone accuses me of advertising BMW's rofl

Ramsey was on J Ross TV show a few weeks ago and Ross had a go at him for not actually cathing the bass on that trip.... twas very funny!

Damn, no way! I saw he was on the Woss show but as I hate both of them I didn't bother. Bugger, I would have watched if I'd have thought, have to look out for that on youtube now

hehehe,... Does anyone have a link to THAT clip, I would like to see thatrofl

I was channel flicking one night and caught it, it was pretty funny. I do like Ramsey sometimes (but most times I think he's a ****, only like him when he's talking about food) but after seeing him convincingly lie on his show i'll never believe a word out of his mouth again.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…