• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

D'day from Perth, West Oz.

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

Deejay

Jun 2, 2007
Hey all, just a quickie to say G'day to all. Been reading and learning a lot from this forum and finally decided to join and become part of it.

See ya round the forum and thanks.

Clear waters,

DJ

gday deejay. welcome to the deeperblue forums. im actually goin to perth next year for 3 weeks instead of schoolies we'll have to meet up and go diving. safe diving cheers

Hey Rogert,

No worries, drop me a line when you are coming over, I can always use someone to dive with. Seems most of the time, especially during winter, I am forced to dive alone :(

Cheers mate,

DJ

No problem mate, it wont be a while yet but about 2 more mates are comin on the roadtrip with me and are both into diving so big plus there.

I'm about to head to Rotto for a week of diving, no spearing, but the diving is gold. Then headed up north to Exmouth, Waroora Station and Gnaraloo for 6 weeks. Absolute diving and surfing bliss. Can't wait, just a few more sleeps.

Cheers,

DJ

that sounds awesome as. I know a girl that lives in perth which is the reason im going on a roadtrip. She just got back from rotto on friday. she said she went snorkelling but thats it. She said visibility was excellant.

Boy does that sound nice :)
Welcome DeeJay and good luck with the upcoming diving adventures. ;)

Hi,
Good to see another Perth diver.

I'm living in Rivervale, PM me if you're keen to go for a dive some time.

Lachlan

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT