• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

December 19th Dip

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

samdive

Mermaid, Musician and Marketer
Nov 12, 2002
Just an easy going day with max 25m dive to keep everyone's gills moist and get away from Christmas shopping. Meet around 11 and dive til we are bored or cold....and then maybe have Sunday lunch somewhere.

no scuba cover hence the depth restriction.

Names on the list so far:

Sam
Remi
Alex
Bryn

as usual - let me know.

Sam

PS if any of the Angels WANT to come..... do let me know

Just had my new mono fins turn up....20min later they were in the sea....and an hour after that they were in an empty pool for 2 hours... Happy chilled bunny.

50m? Bring it on.

Everyone is going for the monofins :duh
I will resist :mad:
But for how long ? :ko

C U there

Rémi

does anybody know how you call the plastic shoes you can put on your footpocket for reduce size? i know i'm not really clear , but i used one of the guys last time and it really reduce 2 size shoes.

so , who gone help me?
remy you're not alone... i keep bipalmes!
sam i'm in for 19dec...

Have fun on Sunday you lot.....

11 days to go and counting!!!!

Donna x

good luck donna - you sure you don't want to come for a last dip!!!

Wish I could - got to go and visit some friends with her nine thousand kids for lunch instead!!! I know where I'd rather be....

9000 kids.. thats a lot of lunch! no le shrimp you missed Donna's leaving do - you will simply have to visit her in Cyprus!

looking forward to Sunday - but got a stinking cold so I might be on rope duty...

s
x

Well it seems like she's got 9000 kids!!

Franck - no you missed me and my clean 30m dive!!!! It was a sight to behold when I came up with a big smile on my face, tag in hand and remembered to breath!!! So, you'll have to come and see me in Cyprus, or failing that, I'll be back for the comp in May, and with all that training I'll be doing in clear blue warm water - well just watch out :D

Take care and I'll stay in touch...

Donna x

well.... i seems to be we got training place in cyprus now!!!
hope you got extra room or sofa... do you have any picture of 30 m?
keep us posted!!
all best xxx
la crevette... ( the shrimp)

Damm right! You do know what you have started dont you Donna.....mass invasion. I will see you soonish too!

You're all more than welcome to come and visit, sure we can find you somewhere to cosy to sleep in our mansion!! Well thats what the kids think it is, I wouldn't go that far, but we do have space and will have a sofa bed or two.

No Franck, I haven't got a photo of 30m yet, but I will, very soon! Martin will take it while I'm on the Zenobia!!! I've also been reliably informed that I have access to 20m (for students) from the shore in a very sheltered site and can get much deeper than that if I want just by swimming out a little further - how exciting.

I've also found out there's a comp in Limassol on 16th Jan - static and dynamic. So, I've entered just for the fun and it will give me a good start point for my training - anyone else want to join in?

D x

OK guys there is a "serious weather warning" out for Wales tomorrow with heavy snow forecast.

I am more than happy to give it a go but if you are driving far and it looks dodgy in the morning, don't feel like you have to come along. Give me a call and let me know in the morning....

very very cold in Bristol right now and due to snow all night!! I'm packing my gimp mask

x

well there were a couple of inches of snow on the car this morning but we had a wonderful day. The viz was about the best I have ever seen it in the lake - around 25m. We could look up and see everyone above and the whole underside of our pontoon lit up by bright sunlit. Everyone had lots of good, relaxed dives and Bryn showed us all up in the impromptu bubble ring contest. Thanks for coming guys! a balmy 9C in the water...

see you in January - if you want to come let me know what depth and we'll cover it - 15/16 Jan

merry christmas

sam xx

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT