• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

December 3rd - Gnome day at NDAC

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

Lammy

Sep 29, 2004
I just like the sound of this !

It's early but who wants to have a dive on December 3 and take part in the gnome comp? Prizes for best painted gnome to go in the NDAC gnome garden...I want to know where it is as Mandy, Ben, Holger and I couldn't find it last session.

Any takers ?

Lammy

There's a gnome party at 50m right in the middle of the quarry :D ... unless they've gone on a midnight prowl they might still be there. Not far from the 50m shot line.

Lots of us will be in Egypt ...... but if you guys want to go then please do!!

S

50m no wonder we copuldn't find it!

I'd forgot about the SaltFree super team, but I'll need a session as the next couple of months are looking v v v v busy..

lammy

Gnome of the Year Competition results

Towards the end of 2006 the judging took place for our Gnome of the Year Competition and a winner was decided from the many excellent entries. The gnomes we're judged on style, colour, design and that all important ‘WOW factor!’

To find out who won and to see the entries click here

All the gnomes entered into the competition are being placed in the Underwater Gnome Garden, so next time you're diving with us drop in and see them.

Even though the competition has finished, if you know of any adventure hardy gnomes up for a challenge or an elderly gnome in needing a loving home to live out their retirement then we would be very happy to adopt them for you.

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT