• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

December Contest!!!

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
UND DER WEINER ISSS...!

Well what a way to finish the year eh? :D

I figured what with all the hubbub of the holidays that we could all go for what's really important in life- diving and lingerie! ;) The kids were too busy trying to find chores to do to make Christmas ducats so I had to call in a special DB judge- the owner of the gear herself!! (And yes, she's a she... :hmm )
Since I went and mouthed off about poems and prose being accepted in the captions contest a few of you clowns really let loose and so this month see's a multiple catagory situation again. (The screaming you hear is Stephan after realizing that it's gonna set him back two shirts or mugs this month... :t )

Seeing as how this is a Caption Contest we'll start there...

Erik scored early and first (always the smooth way to go...) with his shaft requirements.
Shadowkiller as usual exhibited his wit with the swell prediction. Pekka impressed no one with his 2.45 second staying power, but the judge thought it was cute...:confused:
Loopy had me going with packing being the rage.
Realynew made the judge laugh (with her mouth full :cool: ) with the Victoria's Deepest secret entry.
I went with M-2's take on bad cell service... "can you hear me now?"

But once I explained what it meant, she gave the vertical head motion to- RIGDVR !! Nice going to DB's first two time weiner!! Dynamic, huh? hmmm.

The recording artists amongst us here were well represented by
Jon's butchering of Rudoph the Red nosed Reindeer, and Bdurrett's hackjob of the Night Before Xmas and when it was all said and I was done wiping myself off, she gave it up to... JON!! and mumbled something about the spirit of the season or something like that...:duh

So there ye be, Rig and Jon add to there collections. PM me lads and let me know the story on the Tshirt size or the coffe cup.

Look for the first of DB's 2003 Caption Contests soon, and get prepared... it's clean! And being from the Sultan, you know it's smooth... :king

sven

Last edited:
DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT