• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

December Contest!!!

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

icarus pacific

Human-in-training
Nov 7, 2001
Just when you thought it couldn't get worse or better depending on your frame of mind, the Sultan of Smooth has hooked you up yet again! :king It's the December Caption Contest!

Be the first in your trailer park to sport some new DB gear! You come up with the funniest line or two, the most visually inspired piece of PhotoShop, or the best prose, (it means a poem :hmm ), you can check under the tree you slept under and roll with a DB T-shirt or a DB coffee cup! Yo quero sweet? :cool:

Tired of divers not coming back breathing? Sick of suits? Frustrated that you have nothing else to do than wish you could dive instead of shovel snow? (OK, so it's summer in OZ...:head ) Take out some holiday stress on the DB judges and impress us all with your wit! How?

New here or shy? No prob, that's what I'm here for... Check out the photo below, in which no animal testing was held, and hit the Post button with your entry. Really funny? Great! Enter more then!! Is this a joyous Noel or what?? :mute

Hint from the Sultan... win this one and get the T-shirt a size smaller for your friend ! Be totally smooth and whip it on her under the Mistletoe! Karma will be yours!!:inlove

Yours in yuks,

sven DB Comp Guru

Last edited:
"I'm sorry Mister Spearo, but a 7/16 shaft will NOT get the job done on THIS fish!"

Erik Y's dirty contribution

Reactions: Murat
the long trail of silk and neoprene told all, but where was the gun? Don Quan of the Deep brought it with him..."4 Rubbers might come in handy!"

"Stumbling upon a Mermaid, Sven decided he didn't need to hunt anymore that day..."

"He left his fins at the door, but this was not another case of FREE Imersion"

Willer

Last edited:
Police conclude ab-iron no match for chastity belt. Victim admits to mistaken gender identity.

Anderson :t

Typical 07:00 scene at the annual 2james KK ...:friday

(vince do NOT let your dad see this)

Hahaha rofl

"It's not the size of the fins but the stiffness"

Hmm, that's kinda crap, I'll write a song or something... Erik you rule!! :D

Reactions: Erik
" As Smooth as it Gets"

"She said that her door didn't have number but I could recognize it anyhow.."

Originally posted by Erik
"I'm sorry Mister Spearo, but a 7/16 shaft will NOT get the job done on THIS fish!"

Erik Y's dirty contribution

Bullseye:cool:

"I hope the floopers of the shaft are not too big"

No its just slip tip.....

This thread will going further than family show....:naughty

spearos two favourite outfits..

"I'm just a freak with a Neoprene Fetish...." said ambitious.. ;)

* this didnt even start as suitable contest for children judges...

Tuomo

Last edited:
"High heels with THAT Mask? I don't think so..."

:D

brrr too much ricki... not enough letterman..

Dedicated spearo checking the effects of apnea on libido .

Attachments

• december.jpg
    december.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 460
Oh well while Im heading for trouble..

Eve went for a swim in a fish filled lake in paradise. God spoke: "D*mn it. I'm never going to get that taste out of the fish!"

j/k, not caption..:eek:

Reactions: loopy and andrsn
"Rapture of the Deep"

Is that one clean enough? I can't afford to lose any more karma points in these contests.:waterwork ;)

Jon

I just have to...because others are doing it too...

"Sven and miss Sven went smooth in the end of the day... Tracks Leading to the master bed room..."

"Wow now I would say that looks like about Svens personal best...I would say 2.45 Sec.!"

Reactions: Shadowkiller
rofl

I figured this month was going to get a bit off the hook... Hey feel free to be as, er, brusque as you desire, but if and when any ladies enter, step back as we're all gonna get slammed! :cool:

jeez Shadow...:head

sven

First Entry for December from me...

"This particular Wetsuit model is only for VERY warm waters. " :hmm

or, keeping in line with another thread,

"That one won't need much Dettol after use!" Sorry Sven, couldn't resist....

and finally

said in a :girlie voice
"But that is what I always wear under my dry suit and I am always hot !" :t

Bret

NO, NO, NO! ONLY PEE IN THE WETSUIT!!!:naughtygo hang that stuff somewhere...

Last edited:
DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT