• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

For Sale DeCompression Chamber----For Sale

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

Sierrasurplus

Jun 18, 2004
Twin Lock
Decompression Chamber
For sale

Weight 5515 lbs

Length 155"

diameter 55"

Height 76"

Maximum working pressure of chamber is 135 PSI ( 303 FSW)

CUSTOM SIZES AVAILABLE ON REQUEST.

Double lock Doors (one outside chamber & one on inner chamber)

The Double door entry lock permits a physician or attendant to enter or leave the system during treatment, allowing for treatment of acute patients.

The optional medical lock is a convenient way to pass refreshments or medical supplies in and out of the system.

Equipped Chamber Consists of:

· (2 each) 6" 0-225 fsw 0.5% accuracy depth gauges

· (1 each )2.5" inlet pressure gauge

· (3 each) Sound power phones ***1 phone on outside , 1 phone for
the inner & 1 phone for the outer chamber

· Wiring for connecting 2 each Paging speakers to a radio system (intercom system)

***Note: radio (intercom system) & speakers are not included. only wiring is there.

· (2 each) Pressure rated electrical penetrators

· Extra Heavy Brass plumbing for Pressurization & Exhaust

· Aluminum side cover & deck plates

· plumbing connections that allows a BIB (built in breather) mask to be connected to a Oxigen tank outside the chamber

· Drain valves each lock

· Silencers inside and out

The Chamber is designed with:

· (2 each) 30" Manways with shipping dogs for doors

· (4 each) 8" viewports (1 in entrance, 3 in main lock)

· (23 each) Stainless steel penetrators (NPT)

· Heavy "I" beam skid with forklift slots

· Lifting Lugs for crane handling

· Painted inside & out with epoxy over Zinc primer

· Aluminum Deck plates

AVAILABLE OPTIONS:

· BIB (built in breather) masks Standard & Overboard Dump

· Radio (intercom) for paging system

· Bunk/Mattress

· Chamber & Bunk Lights

· Cassion Gauges

· CO-2 Scrubber

· Medical Lock

***The optional medical lock is a convenient way to pass refreshments and medical supplies in and out of the system.

· Stainless overlay or Nickel plated sealing surfaces

· Viewport covers

· Bottle rack

· Custom outfitting

For more info e-mail: Sierrasurplus@walla.com

Attachments

• outside panel-.jpg
    outside panel-.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 273
  • 100_0418 Inner  chamber -door open.jpg
    100_0418 Inner chamber -door open.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 227
  • 100_0280 closeup of phone & valves.jpg
    100_0280 closeup of phone & valves.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 232
Last edited:
What you have there is a re-compressiom chamber, used medically for Dcs.(bends hits), Age, and related, and non-related medical procedures.

Thank You
Capt. Tom Yerian

tom yerian said:
What you have there is a re-compressiom chamber, used medically for Dcs.(bends hits), Age, and related, and non-related medical procedures.

Thank You
Capt. Tom Yerian
gee.wiz is that a real one Tom your the man :wave :wave

Why,thank you, I appreciate your knowledgeable
reply as to this matter. You see, you compress as you go down and deco. as you come up. In matters of medical use, it is re-compression.
When dealing with high altitude experiments, you are decompressed going up and re-compressed coming down.
Thank You

Capt. Tom Yerian

Tom if i am comming to your part of the world can you point me to some good gas divers who are doing a bit ,, this would be great,, its not what you know it's who you now cheers mic

Sure enough mate! Do you have a gas card? Whats your cert. level? What is the deepest dive you have made anywhere? Whats your kit look like, halcyon,(preferred) OMS, are you familier with ''DIR'' techniques and gear set up? im not trying to be a wise ass or anything, but there are several different groups that dive a certain type of setup and profile, and I don't want to send you to some people who can be sort of arrogant. You could dive with the ops., but I know some of these guys can be jerks at times.The wrecks we dive in the keys are anywhere from 190fsw,to 200',250', 320' and one at 410' that has only been dived a few times.So please, Im not being nosie by asking these questions, just being curteous to you;ok mate?

YID: Capt Tom Yerian

my company need a decompression chamber at a time four divers new and used but ok condition with certificate any body quote me imediatly .

Shabbir, if you look on the Goods for Sale page you will see that I have posted a Deck Decompression Chamber for sale.

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT