• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Dessault - Riffe new webstore

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

FR_Dessault

May 25, 2012
Hi Everybody,

I hope I'm on the right place to tell this...

The French Brand Dessault that is also Riffe distributor in Europe comes with a new webstore...
You'll find it at the following adress : Shop Dessault or shop.dessault.com (without www.)

For all people coming from this forum, if you want to buy something just put the voucher : deeperblue12 and you will get 20% off...

Hope to see you there
Regards from France and enjoy

Hi Everybody,

I hope I'm on the right place to tell this...

The French Brand Dessault that is also Riffe distributor in Europe comes with a new webstore...
You'll find it at the following adress : Shop Dessault or shop.dessault.com (without www.)

For all people coming from this forum, if you want to buy something just put the voucher : deeperblue12 and you will get 20% off...

Hope to see you there
Regards from France and enjoy

I just tried to buy something from this webshop and it came up with "No payment modules have been installed" at the checkout stage, so no way to buy anything!
Also, there are no telephone contact numbers and no business address except in the terms [Blue Water Concept address].

Oh and also the voucher name "deeperblue12" is invalid.

Its a shame as it seems to have a good stock. Dessault, please get in touch with me; i have sent you an email...

Last edited:
hello Johnny250,

I'm on the website right now.
The only reason the voucher doesn't work is maybe you already chose a reduced price product (Video camera Midland, Fiber glass fins Vortec...)
About payment, you have to go with paypal, even if you don't have any account, and after you can pay with your credit card...
I just checked and evrything seems to work ok !
My mail is
sm@bluewaterconcept.com
If you meet any other problem, please feel free to contact me directly...
Regards

Johnny250 hi again,

To contact us, you have at the top of the page an icon called "contact"...
No need to go to the terms...;)

bye

thanks, i will try again. i will send you an email to that address, thanks :)

Thanks stephane for your fast email and for the info that i was asking about. Good luck with the business.

Just an update to say that i have bought my new Riffe gun from Stephane at Blue Water Concept / Dessault and the gun was shipped super-fast. There was a little difficulty with the online shop, but that was probably down to paypal. Thanks guys :)

Last edited:
Thanks John for your message..I hope you'll enjoy your gun...if you have nice pictures with big fishes please send me ;)

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT