• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Diana wreck dive

Where is this ship? How big? What nationality? What sunk it ?
..WHERE? HOW ? WHAT ? WHAT ?..

WHERE are your manners ?
HOW come you cant show appreciation in anyway to the person that took the time and effort to create a video and post it here for us to enjoy ?
WHAT is it that after all those years cruising all over the spearo-internet-forums , you still dont know the fundamentals of respecting, acknowledging and responding to other peoples posts ?
WHAT do i really care ? ..good question..

"Took the time and effort?" It's an ad for lights. Notice the video says "ACEBEAM, An Excellent Manufacturer."

Google says "AceBeam, stylized as ACEBEAM, is a Chinese LED flashlight manufacturer based in Shenzhen."

So it showed lights shining into a wreck. Very entertaining. It could be any wreck and they could call it whatever then wanted. I've seen a lot of lights shining into wrecks in the murk. But it would be a lot more interesting if they actually said something about the wreck. But it's just an ad. Probably should be posted in Goods for Sale.

You don't even say what ocean you are in when you post spearfishing videos but at least they are interesting. All those groupers were remarkable.

As to your snide remarks about my posting on the internet- my feelings would be more hurt were it not for having so many people that I've never met tell me how much it meant to them years ago to have someone who actually took the time to answer their questions. I guess you couldn't be bothered. I'm afraid I don't recall how I hurt you 25 years ago, but I apologize. If it still bothers you maybe you should seek counseling.

Last edited:
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…