• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Did anyone say ERECTION??!!

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
... the adjustable length/extensible speargun can be used as a 95, 100, 105 and 110....
15cm of adjustment - so perhaps they could make a 75-90cm gun for the UK market? 70-100cm would perhaps be even more exciting as it would give many spearos a chance to try lengths they have not used before under extreme conditions, which are not unusual. I guess carrying spears to fit is the issue - but Omer use 5cm less overlap than normal on the XXV, which suggests 1 spear could fit say 70 & 75cm barrel lengths. Travel speargun is good marketing approach - like travel fishing rods.

Make it part of a fully modular speargun system based around a common mechanism. Have interchangeable components which allow for different configurations by simply fitting the appropriate parts to the basic assembly.

Something like this? (in the picture you see Mr.Carbon, Urukay and Joker 410 muzzles, without those metal thingies on the sides).
As you see both the Urukay and Joker have a very HHead like muzzle....with band elevators, a big hole for up to 3 bands....

Was it you who asked me about the price? Well anyway, the C4 Joker 410 is being sold in Italy for 680 Euro complete with reel, 2 shafts and six meters of bulk rubber....not a cheap one, but I expected it to be even more pricey....

Attachments

• jollyxx.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 157
Thanks spago once again, so one can remove the metal sidings, looks good, 680 euros wow.

Have you heard anything about the one gun (must be just like the cayman I think).

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…