• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Dive Centre for Sale in Thailand

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

island_sands

Erection Supervisor ;)
Supporter
Jan 19, 2001
As seen on another website (quite alarming!)

4 ½ year old daytrip diveboat, 48 Person capacity, 2 x shower + toilet! 2 Coltri Compressors ( 3 ½ year ) with Nitrox Panel! Racks for 72 Tanks! Beautyfull saloon, panoramic view on upper deck! All licences and for 7 Mill. insured! For CHARTER or SALE on best offer!!!

There are many detailed features, like a ladder at the whole wide and finracks at the platform, a lot of space and boxes for the small stuff, plugs everywhere, 6 fillinghoses, separate nitrox room, storespace, on upperdeck 4 large tables for about 40 people, in the saloon for about 25 to 30, a kitchen, courses possible at a PC and flatscreen!

The mainengine is a 8 zylinder Hino with 350 hp, the generator ( 30KW ) engine is a 6 zylinder Hino with 150 hp! The generator runs about 2/3 of the time of the mainengine, fuelconsumption is about 50 liter per hour, separate about 35 L, respectively 15 L
The hull is just overhauled and in perfect condition!
Length 20.5 meter, wide 4.8 meter, draft 1.5 meter

To bargain about 100.000,- Euro

The Boat can be bought with or without company! To takeover a existing company is always a huge advantage instead of a new founded company! Even the whole equipment can be bought in the package or even separate! Also the good frequented website, many well known agents in Europe and a lot of returning costumers can be bought in the package!

Due to the death of 2 of my partners and my shop was burning down, i closed the shop and stop operation!
But this mean also, the location doesn't matter anymore! There is to find a new Office anyways!
That's why is doesn't matter anymore if you want to operate from Koh Lanta, or even any other place in Thailand,like Phuket, Khao Lak, Samui, Phangan, Koh Tao, Pattaya, or even southern Burma or northern Malaisia!

Anything else and even the price is negotiable! Only serious askings will be answered!
Takeover now, or whenever you want to!!!

marco@atlantis-diving.net

Indeed alarming,

Maybe it's not only the economic terrorism that keeps tourists at home, but also these crazy microwave radiation body scanners: Pregnancy intimate piercings genitals - What can the naked scanner really see - News - Bild.de

I'm already choosing to go by car a long way instead of flying because of the dehumanising treatment at airports.

The same reason I don't go to disco's and concerts, I even turned at an entrance because the pool wanted to record my fingerprints. What happened to the principle INNOCENT until PROVEN guilty? - Why are we treated as inmates?

Just to let young people know, people have waged war to have privacy from government intrusion.

I feel we need to say NO in time or the bullies will push us over the edge in to the abyss.
Saying NO maybe scary at first, but you'll feel vibrantly alive when you do!

You know why I close my post with:

Love, Courage and Water,

Because we need it survive.

Kars

Last edited:
DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT