• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Dive gear that's gotta go

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

calihiflo

Jul 28, 2009
first is a Suunto D9 W/ wireless transmitter
I've had this for a year or so now and the fact of the matter is I just don't tank dive anymore. So if someone here is looking for a good deal on a D9 here it is.
$700. . . ish.
I just did a search and the same set up (new) is going for around $1,100- $1,500 depending on where u look. it does have some scratches which don't effect your ability to read it at all. The last time I used the transmitter was prolly 6 months back and it worked just as it should.

I'm actually going to buy a D4 when I sell this so I could be interested in a trade type situation.

New Spora sub 5mil suit and Cressi Gara 3000 fins
I tried the suit on and it doesn't fit me. I promise I didn't pee in it.
It's a size medium and the first $100 takes it.

I bought the fins in hawaii wore em a few 5 or so times.
They are a size 42-43 or 8-9
I wear a size 10 shoe and these fit me well with a thin sock, but I can't get my foot in them with my Cali. booties on.
I think i paid around $160 for them I'll take $100

Local pick up would b fine
I don't have a problem shipping things to ya for actual cost o shipping

Thanks

Attachments

• gut.jpg
    112.8 KB · Views: 159
  • P7260466.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 160
  • P7260467.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 151
  • P7260468.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 153
  • P7260472.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 191
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…