• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Dive shops in Italy?

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

Memo

Sep 1, 2003
Hi,
I'm planning a trip to Italy Torino, I need some dive shop addresses in Italy (not necesserily in Torino) if any body knows...

Thank you

I have an Italian dive shop directory at home. Will post a few addresses tommorow.

What areas are you going to be in? When r u going?

I'll be at Torino at the end of November but any onlline shop can send the products there I think

I'm after getting a speargun and a wetsuit.
I'm still thinking about which one should I get and still negotiating with some shops
But I decided I would get Omer master comp 5mm or Omer New Team competition 5mm.

What gun r u buying?

My friend has the New Team and it is very fragile. Don't even want to think about the Master Comp. I am a bit of a brute underwater though and need a nylon covered suit.

This is new Team Competition titanium:
--Nylon Outside/Titanium inside. Diamond Nylon on knees and elbows

and this is new professional.
--Smooth Skins Outside/Open Cell inside. Diamond Nylon on knees, elbows and belly.

I think this one is fragile... with the look of a black Amberjack

The second is the one my friend has. It has more glue than neoprene now. Ruined a days dive for him as he ripped the hood with his thumbs when putting the hood over his head. He had his gloves on at the time. If you want a smoothskin and can afford it the Cressi Team is the dogs *******s. That for me is the Benchmark smoothskin suit (Haven't seen Elios suits though)

I dont like smooth skin, I'm a traditional type, the first one will probably my choice, do you have an idea about it?

Relatively new store but heard good things about it
Has good prices as well

I send them an e-mail if they respond quickly, I'll make the transaction in the following week...

Ive got them here with me. When the boss goes I will post them. Might scan the page even.

I'm still waiting for a reply from subprof before I order the goodies , Shane do you think they have a language barrier? I may call them on monday if no response is given...

okay I will keep you informed if no response is givien..

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…