• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Diving in Eilat

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

Dr Scuba

Managing Editor
Jan 5, 2000
Hoping someone might be able to help - currently in Israel on assignment - hope to get a day off to get down to Eilat for a dive - do not think i will be able to go any further due to time constraints
Any thoughts on which are the best sites for a double dive
Thanks
Dr Scuba

HAI DR.
IM GLAD TO POST MY FIRST POST I THE FOURUMS!!!
IF YOU ARE GOING TO EILAT
DONYT MISS THE "SATILL" DIVE SITE, ITS A MISILLE BOAT WRECK , ARYIFICIALY SUNKEN , SITS UPRIGHT AT 32M BOTEM , NICE AND EASY SHORE DIVE ,
A NICE SECOND DIVE CAN BE THE " UNIVERCITY" DIVE SITE , IS NICE AND NOT DEEP SHORE DIVE WHICH YOU CAN SAE ALL KIND OF CORAL GROWING EXPIRIMENTS, OF STUDENTS FROM THE UNI.
AND SOME EXPIRIMENTS IN ARTIFICAL REEFOJECTS.
ALSO NICE , BUT REQIRE A BOAT , IS THE JAPANESE GARDENS , BUT YOU HAVE TO GO THERE ON AN ORGENISED TRIP..
WRITE ME HOW THE REEF LOK LIKE WHEN YOU COME BACK ,
I HAVENT BEEN HOME AND IN EILAT FOR THE LAST YEAR AND1\2
I HERED ITS NOT SO GOOD
ENGOY ISRAEL
RONEN

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…