• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

DIY gun case..

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

Memo

Sep 1, 2003
Hi,

Just finished building a hard gun case. Used a PCV water tube as the main frame, and sponged the outside before coating it with a durable cover ;)

all in all it costed my less than 10euros :D

Attachments

• dscn1682.jpg
    dscn1682.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 561
it can take a single gun with its soft case by the way...

Good work memo ;)

Will it stand with the guns inside?

How many guns will it carry?

Shane

that has to be sufficient for the airport carriers I guess :D

Attachments

• dscn1684.jpg
    dscn1684.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 501
Reactions: DeepThought
I think it can take 2 guns if modified slightly but, I designed it to carry this one specifically..

Nice baggie, it really looks like those half-set golf club carriers... maybe i should get one, they are quite cheap :p

Hahahaha! Thanks Mishu... *dreams*... I have always wanted to be a stormtrooper since a child :D

On another note, was the protective foam already shaped in a cylinder and you pushed the tube in or was it flat and you wrapped the foam around it??? I have never seen foam in a cylinder shape...

Originally posted by Snorkel Bum

On another note, was the protective foam already shaped in a cylinder and you pushed the tube in or was it flat and you wrapped the foam around it??? I have never seen foam in a cylinder shape...

I already have that 1cm thick foam layer and I covered the tube with it. Used super glue to attach it (it holds super strong). and pushed the tube in the coating..

Memo that is beautifully crafted. Very subtle squidshape. Never heard of espera before is this guy marketing in Greece also or is he make guns for exclusive circkle?

Ntirk, esperasub is located in western turkey, and he is producing customs guns ;) The manufacturer is also a friend of mine and he sure has some skills :D

I dont think he is marketing in greece but I know that he is attending some shows...

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT