• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Does Deeperblue have a chat room?

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

SubCurrent

Aug 15, 2014
Not sure where to post this question.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

SubCurrent - thanks for the question. The short answer is no we don't. We used to have one but it was poorly used so we discontinued it a long time ago.

SubCurrent - thanks for the question. The short answer is no we don't. We used to have one but it was poorly used so we discontinued it a long time ago.
Hey Stephan,

Where is this brand new Tapatalk Deeperblue chat room? I found it one time from getting a welcome notification and posted a joke just for fun and haven't seen it active since.

Is it a test?

Thanks!

Sent from my Samsung using Tapatalk

Honestly not a clue - tapatalk is a third party platform and they seem to have taken the decision to launch a chat room without consulting us. I am trying to find it myself and also deactivate it as it is not a feature we want.

That's too bad. It might be fun. Plus, people can always turn off notifications or even leave the chat. [emoji4]

I understand but it is only available to tapatalk users and that means a fraction of the user base, plus we have no direct control over the platform. The way it's going with tapatalk I'm on the verge of pulling the plug on them as they keep doing things to drive their platform instead of supporting their forum owners/partners.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well they really need to fix it. I'd try contacting them directly by phone. That's what I did with Younow when they were NOT listening to the broadcasters and transitioning from BlogTV. You could easily do a reverse whois lookup on them. I've talked to Songza too that way.

I'm on ScubaBoard too and they do not have a chat room on Tapatalk and I never saw one come up when they added Tapatalk.

It's not a forum feature - it's a tapatalk platform feature and they added it directly themselves without asking permission of the forum owners.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT