• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

For Sale DOL-Fin HP Monofins

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

REVAN

The Right Stuff
Mar 19, 2009
Unused DOL-Fin HP monofins:

I have some parts here for the discontinued DOL-Fin HP monofins. It doesn't do anyone any good sitting here in a box, so I figured I should offer them for sale at a deep discount price and see if anyone wants them. I figure $250 is a good price. Shipping is dependent on location, $35 to mainland USA. Let me know if you are interested and we'll figure it out. From the original sales pamphlet shown below, you can see the HP was originally $695. Standard liability forms will need to be signed and exchanged. Supply is limited, (I've got parts for 5 fins here that are built up).

Pamphlet_2.jpg

Pamphlet_3.jpg

The five fins are gone now. However, there are still some other parts that could be sold as a kit, but you'd have to complete it on your own. To finish it the way I did would require you to do a little fiberglass reinforcement. It will work without it, but will last longer with the reinforcement. Without the fiberglass reinforcement the plastic base-plate can start to crack after about 18 to 24 months of use. Of course, you could just get extra base-plates and replace them as needed. $45 for an extra plate.

$190+ shipping for the parts to make a complete fin.

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT