• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Double Dip 08 Inlist

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
We have our first entry:

Mr Steve "white socks" Millard is IN!

Are you? we can't let the prizes all go to a northerner ; )

Good marketing there Sam, your Masters must be going well.

Yeah join in you Southern wussies, the second and third places are still up for grabs.

:)

I am paying my entry in 2-3 weeks. This means Steve can be up there in the top two places for a bit longer, then the southerners can start taking control.........

I heard you were crying about the cold on your feet only recently Dave. Your right I would leave it until it warms up a bit until you pay buddy ;-)

Is that Hardest Dave with an H or M :)

See you all there. lol.

Well Im in... but im confused. I live in london but my hearts in the north! Ahhhh what to do?
Im joining your team steve - always liked a good pint of ale and some chips and gravey.

Reactions: apneaboy
Steve and Liv VS Mark and Dave the Softest.....

mmmmm...... I think I know where my money is : )

Yipppeeeee :friday Welcome aboard

The girls are better than the boys anyway so i'd love to have you on our team. Yay

mmmmm...... I think I know where my money is : )

Are we talking about the legendary Tim there. Get your money in quick mate, it might be full up before Limpest Dave has saved up. lol.

Right, time to do some training, let me see; a couple of 2-3 min breath holds and a dive to 20m should do it........

You want South? I'll give you south... doesn't get more south than down under mate :D

Have negotiated with her indoors and am pretty sure I can confirm my attendance. Can't wait to see those white socks with your Leaderfins mono Steve!

You want South? I'll give you south... doesn't get more south than down under mate

Kiwis are better though mate :), bit further South aswell, but I suppose the further South you are on the other side of the world is like further North up this end?? The closer to the snowy bit at the pole. New Zealand was like a rocky Scotland with less people.

No socks with my mono, 'ard as nails buddy.

Be good to see Australias deepest freediver in the comp.

Eh Benny, who else can i wind up and try to get them to dig out there freediving kit???

I'm thinking about asking for commission off Sam.

keep it up steve : )

sure we can come to some deal on commission

Anyhow - I don't think ANY of you qualify for the newbie prize yet - we've got a brand new D4 for the best person who's only learnt (done AIDA * or **) in the past 18 months..... come on someone must want it...

we also need MORE GIRLS! at this rate I might come second and that just wouldn't do!

S

Kiwis? Meh, they're a part of Australia anyway - look at Russell Crowe, Crowded House, Sam Neil etc.

I think there's a shortage of Daves, try to wind up a few of them, though you're doing a fine job with Morgan already.

Hey Sam, I did my 2 star only a few months ago - that means I qualify for Best Newbie :D (you keep working on that commission Millard, I see bigger bikkies to aim for rofl )

Benny get your instructor ticket and when you get back to Oz you can repopulate an entire coast with freedivers instead of scubies, its the future :)

BTW ... Whats a bikkie?

Bikkie = biscuit.... something I thought you Northerners would be well versed in ;)

Mr King is not around for Double Dip - you could say he's off to bat for the other side!

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT