• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Double Dip 08 Inlist

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
Id love to come and play out with you guys, but only able to make Sunday. Now i could do with a new D4 but needs must, mortgage and 3rd & 4th holiday to pay for an all that. Us Northern folk have to go south occasionally, just to see what you lot dont have, like a decent pint.

I'm in, and bring on the South, think you need to find some more recruits to even up the fight......

Sam I paid up, form will be in the post.

Tim

I am trying to figure out a way to get over there for this - but will probably be doing it with no practice - :(

IN LIST

Tim Money
Liv Philip
Benny B
Steve Millard
Mark Harris

all taking advantage of the "cheap before the end of march" entry deadline - anymore? By midnight please or the price goes up : )

Coool.... all my arch nemesis's are in again. This time i've got a secret weapon that'll put me above and beyond their reach.... the BBFD!

Coool.... all my arch nemesis's are in again. This time i've got a secret weapon that'll put me above and beyond their reach.... the BBFD!

Big Bad Fat Dude?

Let us into the secret then

From slim Steve

I thought it could also be

Banana Bending Free Diver. rofl

are you from that area Benny??

FEARGUS is IN

Folks - don't forget I need your entry forms as well as your cash.. thanks!

we still need more for Double Dip - about 8 more to break even, otherwise I'll be out and about with the charity bucket in order to run it.

If you know anyone who's considering it, please give them a bit of encouragement!

I'm considering it. I might just scoop the D4 if you stick a hockey puck on the end of the line!

When is it again and how many monies does it cost to enter?

Hmmm. Not sure. That's quite a few monies.

Happy to dive in full silly hockey regalia, confident that freedivers live in proverbial glass houses where daft outfits are concerned!

Sadly even with those prices, we are unlikely to cover costs - entry fees, doctors, scuba divers gas, judge expenses, tags, ropes, stop watches, safety kit, pontoon upkeep, insurance, prizes.... it all mounts up!

I need about 10 more entries to make the comp viable so please encourage your mates!

S

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT