• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Double Dip 08 Inlist

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
I used to have a dog called Bengie, flea ridden mutt he was.

proverbial glass houses where daft outfits are concerned

Thats so strange, i saw a sort of glass house drive past the other day and they were wearing underwater hockey hats. Well i say house, it had wheels. They were all licking the windows, now whats that all about i ask you???

:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

mr millard? have you been drinking? or eating strange mushrooms? window lickers????

Reactions: apneaboy
Nope i'm sober. I'm a funguy but don't like mushrooms.

I'm just trying to wind up the Southern contingent for you to get those places filled :)

I'm trying to get some of my lot down, the armchair apneists i might start calling them. I think the parting of money is the difficult thing, 3 said they would come and maybe some more. Thats what you get when you take up a sport with the word free in it.

I'm a bit off the radar with my sense of humour sometimes but that comment will draw a response i'm sure. lol.

I keep myself entertained so thats enough for me. :)

Message to 'Stuart'.

Are you Bond...... Stuart Bond??

And have you seen the hats the hockey players wear?

And if you are who I think you are get signing up, you are one of the 'maybes' i was talking about.

If your not i'm just going to change my username and call it a draw.

Last edited:
Spotted! And I have already signed up and paid up!

I have seen hockey player hats, and many years ago I did play in hockey as the goalie - so I actually wore one, but I can't seem to say that they are causing me the same mirth as you.

Would licking a window would help me see the funny side?

Good to see you in the comp and on db.

See you Tuesday :)

I can picture you through that window, suits you mate :) pm'ed you.

Just don't look too long - it is dangerous!

Attachments

• windowlicker-ep.jpg
    windowlicker-ep.jpg
    159.7 KB · Views: 200
Reactions: apneaboy
Yup Mr Bond is IN and that means the Northern Contingent is growing.....

come on you southern softies..... sign up!! even window lickers allowed (now I've had the explanation)

we could also do with some Non Brits - come and show us how it's done you Scandinavian Green Water Pros!!

www.saltfreedoubledip.com

So whats the story with the medical form ? The competition web site says it must be signed by a Doctor, the form says only if you have to answer yes to something.

In my experience a signature from my Doctor is likely to cost an uncomfortable amount of money. I have a HSE medical would that do ?

for all AIDA comps, the form has to be signed by a doctor, regardless of how fit you are. Yes, an HSE Dive Medical, if signed within 12 months of July 13 08 is fine

Sam

Sam
Just went to Paypal and its still on the pre end of March prices - can you amend or shall I stick a chq in the post with my medical forms.

still pre March prices cos that's all we're charging! so go for it! sorry - can't get into the website at the moment to change it as my laptop's in trouble

Tessa - go for No fins! No other entries yet for women - so unless you enter, Benny B is going to go home with top male and female in that category!!! (being the only bloke that's man enough to take his fin off!)

any more for any more? that D4 is still going begging... not to mention some gorgeous jewellry for the girls

Closing date is 13 June

www.saltfreedoubledip.com

S

(insert evil laugh) Oooh ahh ahhhhh.... you English are so feeble, is there no-one to take me on? Not even a woman?

Then go put your finny fin fins on and be girly-men, the lot of you :D

Tom - come and be an "opener" - you get to dive first and it feels just like a real comp - only you don't get a score or a prize - good practice though. (We have to have two openers each day, kind of dummy dives just to make sure the judges are awake, cameras are working etc etc)

In List So Far

CW
Mark Harris
Steve Millard
Tim Money
George Miller
Ben Noble
Anne-Marie Kitchen-Wheeler
Stuart Bond
Liv Philip
Feargus Callagy
(Some people are having 2 goes at CW)

FI
Mark Harris
Anne-Marie Kitchen-Wheeler
Liv Philip
Feargus Callagy

CWNF
Benny B

After my team winning the Papas Quiz this week I feel invincible!

I can't have Ben thinking he gets to win top girl too - but then if the cap fits.....

Now all I need to do is try and remember how I got my previous PB and do that again. I seem to recall quite a lot of alcohol and no sleep.

No worries Tessa, if you put in for No Fins, we'll schedule your dive for Sunday and ensure you party hard Saturday night!

would be good to see you there.

S
PS I won the Papas quiz once, I got a towel. I gather these days its £500!

I wish it was 300LE to spend at any Ministry of sound venue in Hurghada. So £30 still not to be sniffed at.

So its up to me to take on on Benny Boy is it? I did only want to do CW since that is what I am best at - what the hell I'll do one of each. More pressure to get each of them right then - EEEK!

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT