Saturday, September 21, 2019
  • Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 40,000+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 496,000+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,300+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Double Dip 09

samdive

Mermaid, Musician and Marketer
Nov 12, 2002
Cornwall (and a bit of Chepstow)
www.samamps.com
is open for business.....

www.saltfreedoubledip.com

If you don't want to compete but would like to be part of it, we need loads of support crew so give me a shout. We'll find you a role as a safety diver, stopwatch timer, videographer, photographer, steward, shopkeeper or general dogsbody before you have time to change your mind!

looking forward to it

Sam

PS and YES I am going to compete this year!

OP
OP
samdive

samdive

Nov 12, 2002
www.samamps.com
bad news I'm afraid - we still don't have a doctor and our key sponsor has just dropped out due to the recession..... if anyone knows anyone that might come and assist as a medic - or offer sponsorship for the prizes, please let me know!

thanks

sam

OP
OP
samdive

samdive

Nov 12, 2002
www.samamps.com
MORE GOOD NEWS!

The lovely folks at Suunto have given us a D4 and download kit for the best newbie to win. To qualify this must be your first AIDA depth competition, and you must have done your beginner training course in the past 18 months....

any more entries? Closing date is 18 June...

Sam

Ross M

Jun 22, 2005
Rickmansworth
Hi Sam

I'm giving comps a bit of a go again - having had such a great time at Camberwell. Sending in an entry form today. Seems like ages since I've been to Chepstow so looking forward to seeing you all again.

Take care

Ross

Ross Matthews

BennyB

will freedive for beer
Staff member
Forum Mentor
Sep 25, 2004
Brisbane, Australia
www.freedivedownunder.com
Congratulations Feargus! That's fantastic news, you kept that one quiet!

Congrats also to Sam on another brilliant Double Dip by all accounts, and well done to all the Angels and helpers that paved the way for the green folk.

Cheerio,
Ben

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2019 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Spearfishing and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT