• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Double Dip 09

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

samdive

Mermaid, Musician and Marketer
Nov 12, 2002
is open for business.....

www.saltfreedoubledip.com

If you don't want to compete but would like to be part of it, we need loads of support crew so give me a shout. We'll find you a role as a safety diver, stopwatch timer, videographer, photographer, steward, shopkeeper or general dogsbody before you have time to change your mind!

looking forward to it

Sam

PS and YES I am going to compete this year!

bad news I'm afraid - we still don't have a doctor and our key sponsor has just dropped out due to the recession..... if anyone knows anyone that might come and assist as a medic - or offer sponsorship for the prizes, please let me know!

thanks

sam

Double Dip is gradually filling up - please be warned the Closing Date for receipt of entries and payment is 18 June, so get them in soon as the post takes ages to get to Cornwall! : )

MORE GOOD NEWS!

The lovely folks at Suunto have given us a D4 and download kit for the best newbie to win. To qualify this must be your first AIDA depth competition, and you must have done your beginner training course in the past 18 months....

any more entries? Closing date is 18 June...

Sam

Hi Sam

I'm giving comps a bit of a go again - having had such a great time at Camberwell. Sending in an entry form today. Seems like ages since I've been to Chepstow so looking forward to seeing you all again.

Take care

Ross

Ross Matthews

Well done to all you guys sorry i wasn't there really missed it but was here instead. Hopefully Sam will still run it next year and I'll be there.

Attachments

• wedding photo.jpg
    wedding photo.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 257
Well done to all you guys sorry i wasn't there really missed it but was here instead. Hopefully Sam will still run it next year and I'll be there.

It won't be long before he is slipping in baby photos between the freediving ones :)

Cheers lads
Steve the baby is nearly nine so baby photos are over. I,m the one on the left.

Congrats Feargus. I think getting married is a good enough excuse to miss Double Dip - please come next year, we missed you! xx

Congratulations Feargus! That's fantastic news, you kept that one quiet!

Congrats also to Sam on another brilliant Double Dip by all accounts, and well done to all the Angels and helpers that paved the way for the green folk.

Cheerio,
Ben

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT