• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Double Dip CW and CWNF

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

samdive

Mermaid, Musician and Marketer
Nov 12, 2002
Just a warning that at the moment, we do not have enough entries for Double Dip to make it viable. If you are planning on entering, please do so soon, or at least let me know if you coming along.

If we don't have at least 15 definite entries by mid May then this one will get called off.... sorry but I can't afford to pay for it for just a few people!

All details are on SaltFree Double Dip . Entry fee goes up after end of April.

thanks

Sam

I'm 99% yes, just waiting to make sure nothing crops up on that weekend.

God Sorry Sam, got a mind like a sieve...

I'm 100% going to be there - will send in my entry.

x Liv

I am going to the doctors office today to get checked out for this competition. I am %99 sure I will be there.

How many do you have so far?

Reactions: island_sands
Sam,I will be back in the UK in time, but will probably not compete as I have not done anything for so long.I also need a medical which I may not get in time. I will be there to help if you need me...

Lots of training to do!
DAve

Dave King is back in town, there can be no excuses from him and entry to the competition should be enforced. It may be the only time a lot of us will beat him in a competition!!!!!! the challenge is now set............

yup - consider it enforced!!! to ALL of you!!

S

I decree that all folk that don't enter the Double Dip are blouse wearing poodle walkers!

Sam will be there for sure, will also acost as many people I know and bully them into it aswell.

Will do the entry now

Tim

ok ok.... we are getting closer to the 15 we need - but we're not there yet so keep em coming!!!

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT